St. Louis Rams vs. Oakland Raiders Official Game Day thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I know we are playing vanilla on both sides of the ball, but I have to say I expected more. What i can't tell is if the Raiders were running more exotic defsnse vs our vanilla starting offense....But where the @#$% is Aaron Donald? He seemed to be a total non-factor tonight.....Our D. was supposed to be Top 5 (or better)..Unless I missed something, I didn't see it...

Positive Note: Where there any holding penalties on the Rams Oline? I don't think so..

Aaron Donald was out there not giving much effort because who cares it's a preseason game. He is the last guy I would be worrying about though,

jjab360

Legend
I know we are playing vanilla on both sides of the ball, but I have to say I expected more. What i can't tell is if the Raiders were running more exotic defsnse vs our vanilla starting offense....But where the @#$% is Aaron Donald? He seemed to be a total non-factor tonight.....Our D. was supposed to be Top 5 (or better)..Unless I missed something, I didn't see it...

Positive Note: Where there any holding penalties on the Rams Oline? I don't think so..
Donald was getting plenty of penetration/disruption from what I saw. Still not midseason form, though. Fairley looked good with the second team, too.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What I saw, on the play when Foles took the big sack, was Robinson letting the RDE drive him all the way back to the QB. Wasn't pretty.
I saw Robinson push Mack into the ground and take him out of the play while the guard next to him was beaten badly and allowed the pressure to Foles. I know it's shocking to hear but Orlando Pace wasn't perfect. He made mistakes in games including 1st games of the preseason.

jjab360

Legend
What I saw, on the play when Foles took the big sack, was Robinson letting the RDE drive him all the way back to the QB. Wasn't pretty.
Robinson got beat almost every play, tbh. Lots of flailing, late off the snap, bad hand/foot placement, whiffing on blocks, etc.

Khalil Mack is a beast, but what I saw from GRob tonight was scary. Both Brown and Havenstein looked solid though, but they weren't going up against much competition like GRob was.

jjab360

Legend
I saw Robinson push Mack into the ground and take him out of the play while the guard next to him was beaten badly and allowed the pressure to Foles. I know it's shocking to hear but Orlando Pace wasn't perfect. He made mistakes in games including 1st games of the preseason.
Mack ended up on the ground, but Robinson ended up in Foles' face, disrupting the entire play. That wasn't a good block.

Athos

Legend
Yea. I'm watching one series more from the O and I'm done.

Not seen anything really all that encouraging this evening.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL at all the screens from the Raiders.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Robinson got beat almost every play, tbh. Lots of flailing, late off the snap, bad hand/foot placement, whiffing on blocks, etc.

Khalil Mack is a beast, but what I saw from GRob tonight was scary. Both Brown and Havenstein looked solid though, but they weren't going up against much competition like GRob was.
I've been saying since we drafted him he looks like a guard.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was hoping to see Mannion but the Rams aren't cooperating.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's hard to remember, it's been so long ago..But I remember Rams teams that enforced their will on an opponent. We would run the ball..and oh yeah, we're gonna do it the next play, and there is nothing the opposing defense could do in the 4th quarter....