St. Louis Rams vs. Oakland Raiders Official Game Day thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Note to Foles: Do what Keenum just did.(never thought I'd say that)

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Keenum's throwing it down the field and it's working.....

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Robinson really needs a HEALTHY Saffold next to him telling him Everything all the time still it seems. Really went south when Rodger takes his gameday dive normally from the OT position and now we see his surgery was'nt totally healed when Fisher won't let anyone go 100 % till we meet our first opponent. Maybe we could have caught this earlier some other way. I'm too stupid. G. Rob needs Saffold and Washington I know against Mack but how embarrassing. Surely we have better as our backup LG. No ???

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
XLLUVBq.jpg

FRO

Legend
Keenum looks pretty good. Why didn't he get any action last year?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So did Warner. Not saying Keenum is Warner, just saying Warner threw a wobbly ball.
LOL like the NFL Network commercial where the lady asks Warner to teach her hubby to throw a spiral and LT chimes in? haha

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Hekker really is one of the most skilled players on our team. Holding for a lefty and righty kicker, punting in all sorts of ways, throwing, kicking onside kicks. Guy really has to be absolutely dedicated.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's Preseason, I get it...Just feels like deja vu all over again..We looked bad in preseason for a lot of years thinking, they'll turn it on in game one...and they haven't done that in years. I probably have unreal expectations, but just thought we had a more young, physically superior, athletic team that could win being vanilla......nope.

FRO

Legend
Yeah the past 2 years I preached keeping calm because we were in a vanilla defense, only watch the same vanilla defense play the first 4 weeks of the season.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah the past 2 years I preached keeping calm because we were in a vanilla defense, only watch the same vanilla defense play the first 4 weeks of the season.
I am tired of it..If our D has a slow start again, there are no more excuses..NONE! :wtf:

jjab360

Legend
Tbh, we didn't even play vanilla defense today though, lots of exotic blitzes