St. Louis Rams vs. Oakland Raiders Official Game Day thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DeaconJ

Rookie
The Raiders announcers keep saying '1st penalty of the game'....did they forget about Ray Ray in the 1st?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I must've missed Robinson looking bad. Not being sarcastic just didn't see him getting beat up.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
well, this is better than watching Bradford go down with his third season ending injury.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Uh oh a WR ran a nice route and our DB played it wrong. Seasons over guys :)

I think they might have been saying that the Rams got abused on both sides of the ball in the 1st half...They are very fortunate not to be down by more...I know, 1st pre-season game...That's the truth, I just was really disappointed in that half, especially by the D...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So he missed a snap count in a preseason game and shockingly Khalil Mack is faster than him.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Not impressed particularly with the way the team has played so far, but it is preseason with vanilla schemes and no game planning. We'll see I guess.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know we are playing vanilla on both sides of the ball, but I have to say I expected more. What i can't tell is if the Raiders were running more exotic defsnse vs our vanilla starting offense....But where the @#$% is Aaron Donald? He seemed to be a total non-factor tonight.....Our D. was supposed to be Top 5 (or better)..Unless I missed something, I didn't see it...

Positive Note: Where there any holding penalties on the Rams Oline? I don't think so..

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I just looked outside, the skies not falling. The O looked good for the first drive and then they looked like its preseason, not gonna show much. Expect a lot of runs up the gut. The D has been a bit of a let down, but how much is GW gonna show in preseason. I know Fisher likes to play soft D in preseason so he can better evaluate persuit tackling.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I must've missed Robinson looking bad. Not being sarcastic just didn't see him getting beat up.

What I saw, on the play when Foles took the big sack, was Robinson letting the RDE drive him all the way back to the QB. Wasn't pretty.