ST coach John"Bones"Fassell to join Dallas' staff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Welp. Staff is gonna have a whole new feel next year. I appreciate what Bones brought to the Rams. The Mountaineer is one of the greatest ST plays in history.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I thank Bones for everything he has done. Hope McVay and Snead know what they are doing.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Next, ya gonna tell me Hekker is going with Bones.... :)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just my own speculation, but this may be a case of McVay thinking its time to shake up a 3 year run with a talented staff that may have become a bit complacent in his mind.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
I trust in McSnead, but I really hope they have a good plan going...

1578447735933.png

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
In Snead & McVay, we trust. I hope.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't forget - at least in Wade's case, he wanted to return to the Rams. I'm sure with Fassel too. McVay is the one saying no thanks

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
And why would he leave his father?
Same reason why Kyle Shanahan left his father. At some point he like Kyle needs to establish his own identity and credentials. Who knows how much longer Bill is going to coach and how that will affect Steve Belichick is anybody's guess. He was weaned on the 3-4 and that is what we run here in Ramdom.

Just my .02

~ArkyRamsFan~

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Have to trust McVay.... I guess. This team could not have regressed more in the last 12 months... From on field to the locker room. Fucking hell.... I hope this isn't the beginning of another extended period of suckage..

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Kyle Shanahan didn't leave his father, Mike was fired first and then he went to the Falcons.
Be that as it may he flourished as the OC in Atlanta and his next stop was HC of the Whiners. He went from being Mike's boy to becoming his own man. If young Belichick wants to grow and develop as his own man in this league he's going to have to leave the nest at some point Now could very well be such a time.......

~ArkyRamsFan~

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Be that as it may he flourished as the OC in Atlanta and his next stop was HC of the Whiners. He went from being Mike's boy to becoming his own man. If young Belichick wants to grow and develop as his own man in this league he's going to have to leave the nest at some point Now could very well be such a time.......

~ArkyRamsFan~

Again I don't think he leaves his Dad yet and I also don't think he's ready to be a DC.

dang

Legend
Truth be told the Ramhave been a rhythm finesse team under McVay. Time to work in some kick ass attitude a la Donald, Ramsey, Woods, and yes Higbee.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Again I don't think he leaves his Dad yet and I also don't think he's ready to be a DC.
Heh.......a lot of us said that about Mr. McVay when he came aboard as our new HC. I am thinking Coach Mac is done with retreads. He wants new and innovative type of coaches......just like himself.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Damn, didnt expect this one .

Mcvay seems to be on a mission in 2020 and I like it . Just hope we can find upgrades to Wade and Bones.