ST coach John"Bones"Fassell to join Dallas' staff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
No way we let bones go unless it's a $$$ issue.

This offseason will be all about money issues. I’m really hoping we don’t try to save some pennies by letting our DC and STC walk only to promote cheaper options from within.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Looks like Garrett to Rams as the new OC?
Garrett under McVay would be an excellent OC. I'd be just fine with it. In fact I'd call it a significant upgrade over what we had this year.

Psycho_X

Legend
They were joking that since he was at the movies that something will happen. Not that he thinks anything will or that he has any info.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Losing Wade is one thing, losing Bones is on a whole nother level if true. I really hope its not.

Psycho_X

Legend
If this is strictly a sideways move for Fassel, can't say this reflects well on McVay.

yeah I’m not sure what to think about this. There was definitely anger when that fake punt failed. Maybe that sealed the deal? It’s very strange. One thing is obvious though, McVay decided before the season ended that he was going to blow his staff up... especially the older and legacy hires he inherited. Hope that doesn’t backfire on him.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Really appreciated Bones contribution and style. Gonna suck if he leaves.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Confirmed, he's gone.

NFLMLBNBANHLCFBGOLFPLNAS
ALL PLAYER NEWS

• JOHN FASSELC, DALLAS COWBOYS

Cowboys hired Rams special teams coordinator John Fassel.
    It's been a nice day for the Cowboys, as they are expected to retain OC Kellen Moore and added one of the league's best special teams coordinators in Fassel. The Rams have been innovative and situationally aggressive on special teams, things the Dallas coaching staff lacked under ex-coach Jason Garrett.
    RELATED:
  • SOURCE: Tom Pelissero on Twitter
    Jan 7, 2020, 8:18 PM ET

Psycho_X

Legend
And why would he leave his father?

does this looks like the face of a man who wants to stay under the same roof as his father when he can get his own double wide, binge on his own Natty Lite, and have an 82 Trans Am on blocks in his own front lawn? I didn’t think so.

B651F632-0237-4594-B9A6-A31F71E2474A.jpeg