Songs that literally irritate you

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Saw them last night, and guess what? No fuel or anything off St Anger!
Woooooooooooooo!
I saw them too!!
Right on the rail.
Hadn't been to Golden 1 before.
They are mixing up songs, which is cool.
I liked Battery instead of Fuel.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I saw them too!!
Right on the rail.
Hadn't been to Golden 1 before.
They are mixing up songs, which is cool.
I liked Battery instead of Fuel.
The pyrotechnics and tv setup was really good. Was wondering why the tickets were so expensive, guess I know why.

They really need an opener, Breuer died out there. We were in 203 mid way up. They really built the arena too quickly. Should have given it more time and spent a little more money to make the experience better. The rows are way too narrow and they need cup holders.

fearsomefour

Legend
The pyrotechnics and tv setup was really good. Was wondering why the tickets were so expensive, guess I know why.

They really need an opener, Breuer died out there. We were in 203 mid way up. They really built the arena too quickly. Should have given it more time and spent a little more money to make the experience better. The rows are way too narrow and they need cup holders.
No cup holders?
Weird.
The Brewer thing is weird. I think they don't have an opening band with the stage in the center because changing out equipment would be a nightmare.
This is the fourth show on this tour we've gone to. Two had the more traditional stage set up at one end and they had opening bands.
With the stage in the middle there was Brewer.
It's cool though. They play longer with no opening band.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

Human League reference made me think of Smiths.

They’re played often on the Sirius 80’s channel...I always change it

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
The female singer from human league is so out of tune in that song. It's horrific.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
and that insanely nauseating song with the flippin "woo hoo" in it about 134 times. that one. last thursday i was able to hear it and around 8 of the songs listed in this thread. i couldnt believe my luck in hearing such talentless nonsensical drivel while i worked. even earplugs couldnt damper enough of the fun.

however, i didnt get to hear once shit on , twice shy by the pyrotechnic genius band. OR reo spedwagon. no journey either.........................................wait, i think that open arms hooey played at some point.

this thread is awesome. it brings back such great memories. its like sitting around and thinking about my ex wives all night and all the fun with the in laws too!

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any Twenty One Pilots song. I know they are popular, but I just can't get into it. I turn the channel every time.

By the way, I can't believe anyone would dislike the Smiths. Probably one of the best bands that came out of the eighties. Girlfriend in a Coma is a bit much though. I compare Louder Than Bombs to the likes of the White Album, by the Beatles. It was some of their best stuff along with their worse.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Pretty much anything by Drake. The guy sounds like he is struggling to go number 2.

…..

Legend
Any Twenty One Pilots song. I know they are popular, but I just can't get into it. I turn the channel every time..

I too turn the knob every time, except I turn it UP!

I’m probably too old for their music, but I do like the edginess and tone, and I like their story and how the lyrics match up with my vision of them growing up. Sometimes an artist appeals in that way.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Also that stupid some by Los Lonely Boys. I think it was their only hit. I really hate that song. It's in my head now. I hate myself for it. @-X- this is your fault.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
The female singer from human league is so out of tune in that song. It's horrific.

Technically, Faulk, she is not really singing her part. I mean, sounds like she’s talking while really bad music plays in the background. Don’t you think?

How’d you like it if I played Maroon five, then said, hey, Faulk, talk to me. Then as soon as you said, “I was working as a waiter in a cocktail bar...” BAM! I jumped in and said what a crappy singer you are. Because, you know. Maroon Five.

Pretty crappy trick huh?

Any Twenty One Pilots song. I know they are popular, but I just can't get into it. I turn the channel every time.

By the way, I can't believe anyone would dislike the Smiths. Probably one of the best bands that came out of the eighties. Girlfriend in a Coma is a bit much though. I compare Louder Than Bombs to the likes of the White Album, by the Beatles. It was some of their best stuff along with their worse.

Funny. I posted “Girlfriend in a Coma” once on this forum for some reason. I forget why. (n) Something in the news.

Stupid Dark humor. :banghead:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
You guys are amateurs...

Here's a few gems that are almost certain to get me banned...

FYI, be warned... these videos will give you brain cancer...

I'll stop there because anything more than that and it might be taken personally.

I do love you all...even if posting this doesn't show it very well.

:grouphug:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
This song...it doesn't irritate me, per say, but it's depressing how familiar this feeling is to me.