So... I want Manziel in horns. Douchbag or not.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

My default setting is believing that all of them are douchebags. It has nothing to do with Kris Sterling.

They've all been catered to and told how special they are most of their lives. How could you expect them not to be total pricks?
Do you think Bradford is any different because he plays for the Rams?

I've followed Sam from his first snap at OU and I promise you he is a guy you'd love your daughter to marry, and not just for his $.

SIDE NOTE, this is some funny shit:

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
I've followed Sam from his first snap at OU and I promise you he is a guy you'd love your daughter to marry, and not just for his $.

SIDE NOTE, this is some funny shyte:

Well, he's 23 years older than my daughter so I don't know how down I'd be with that. :)

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tell you what he looks like to ME is a coach killer. Someone is going to over draft this guy thinking he's Russell Wilson but he's no where near as elusive, doesn't have near the arm or accuracy and I honestly see this guy getting rag dolled in the NFL.

Yeah he is.
I honestly see this guy getting rag dolled in the NFL.
Well, yeah. That might happen. He'll learn.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
He's fun to watch but he's extremely technically unsound. Guy also has an amazing OL but makes them look worse than they are with his pocket presence issues.

Agree about the oline. He makes plays though. He can iron out the rest riding the pine behind Sam, or we can trade Sam and build a proper oline.

LOL......its a good game tonight.

Wanted him way before tonight, but yeah it is.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry, username, it's just too big of a risk for me to take at #2. And rumors are that the Browns want him.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Sorry, username, it's just too big of a risk for me to take at #2. And rumors are that the Browns want him.

Oh, no. Fuck taking him at 2nd overall lol. Yeah, I'm talking about trading down for sure or maybe at 13.

RFIP

I thin either a lot of people think Fisher is bluffing when he says Sam's his QB or you are going to be sorely disappointed when he doesn't draft a QB till the 3rd round or later.

This team is being assembled to win next year, not to start over with a rookie QB, and no the Rams don't have the luxury of drafting a 1st round QB and sitting him on the bench.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I thin either a lot of people think Fisher is bluffing when he says Sam's his QB or you are going to be sorely disappointed when he doesn't draft a QB till the 3rd round or later.

This team is being assembled to win next year, not to start over with a rookie QB, and no the Rams don't have the luxury of drafting a 1st round QB and sitting him on the bench.

I like Sam. The problem is he may be playing behind a line made of paper mache next year. How does he come back from his injury? How does Long come back from his? Do either of them get injured again next year? Who the fuck is even going to be on the line besides Barksdale? Will we even be able to run behind them? We need someone who can come in and play if Sam goes down again. Especially someone that can make things happen if he's playing behind a pos line with average receivers.

If we trade down again the pick doesn't become as crucial. Besides that point is moot. If you have the opportunity to take someone you think can possibly be that good you take him regardless. Btw, I'm well aware that the Rams and probably 95% of the general population don't think this way, it's just my opinion. I never claimed I was smart. Just a smart ass maybe.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I feel like dude is gonna Leaf his way right out of the league, there's a difference between being a dbag and being a dbag who does whatever he wants no matter the consequences, and Manziel has that in common with ole blown gasket Leaf.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

If the rams spend a high pick on a qb I'll be stunned and disappointed.

fearsomefour

Legend
He's fun to watch but he's extremely technically unsound. Guy also has an amazing OL but makes them look worse than they are with his pocket presence issues.
I just cant see him doing well in the NFL. But, what do I know? The thing he does where he sort of spins around with his follow through when throwing outs, not enough arm strength. Matthews looked good in the bowl game however.

A55VA6

Legend
He's either going to be really good or really bad. I don't see an in between with Manziel in the NFL.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just cant see him doing well in the NFL. But, what do I know? The thing he does where he sort of spins around with his follow through when throwing outs, not enough arm strength. Matthews looked good in the bowl game however.

I don't want to write him off. Because I could see him succeeding in the right place.

PhxRam

Whats the word on this guys arm strength?

On a couple of his deep throw it seemed like he really had to put some effort into it. Exactly the way @jrry32 describes Clemens throwing deep.