So... I want Manziel in horns. Douchbag or not.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
A lot of NFL quarterbacks are major d bags (see Jay Cutler, Colin Kapernick, etc...) there's always room for one more.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Don't think he's a d bag. Just immature. 50 50 on whether he'll be a hit or a miss in the NFL. Talent - playmaking, keeping plays alive etc. Questionable accuracy and arm strength for me.

RFIP

Don't think he's a d bag. Just immature. 50 50 on whether he'll be a hit or a miss in the NFL. Talent - playmaking, keeping plays alive etc. Questionable accuracy and arm strength for me.

Tell you what he looks like to ME is a coach killer. Someone is going to over draft this guy thinking he's Russell Wilson but he's no where near as elusive, doesn't have near the arm or accuracy and I honestly see this guy getting rag dolled in the NFL.

RFIP

I'm not saying it's true, but it's probably more likely than not.

Why is it more likely than not? Since we have NEVER HEARD ONE INKLING OF THIS in four years until some no name douche bag named Kris Sterling brings up a flight from 1.5 YEARS ago sop that makes it true?

Obviously Sam has paid hush money all this time to keep his "turd" image clean <insert sarcasm here>

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's fun to watch but he's extremely technically unsound. Guy also has an amazing OL but makes them look worse than they are with his pocket presence issues.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Why is it more likely than not? Since we have NEVER HEARD ONE INKLING OF THIS in four years until some no name douche bag named Kris Sterling brings up a flight from 1.5 YEARS ago sop that makes it true?

Obviously Sam has paid hush money all this time to keep his "turd" image clean <insert sarcasm here>

My default setting is believing that all of them are douchebags. It has nothing to do with Kris Sterling.

They've all been catered to and told how special they are most of their lives. How could you expect them not to be total pricks?
Do you think Bradford is any different because he plays for the Rams?