So, how is the Snead/McVay offseason ‘To Do’ list progressing?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kromer walked away for whatever reason.
Kromer was fired. He didn't walk away. Rams terminated his ass.

And there was plenty of reason for that. At least now we don't have to hear that Boom is going to start at LG again in some crazy bullshit experiment so he can show he's smarter than everyone else.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

And there was plenty of reason for that. At least now we don't have to hear that Boom is going to start at LG again in some crazy bullshit experiment so he can show he's smarter than everyone else.
We prefer saying a directed amicable separation... ~McSnead

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I've been here 4 years longer and you have more posts than I do....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EheLN-MDzrA

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

I didn’t see how or why he was terminated? Will see what the future says ??? I’d say your wrong most of the time. Right now I’m just floating along waiting for the draft.

I will put Rod pin wager that

JOSEPH NOTEBOOM will start at some point in 2021 & will be Resigned though if you care to venture.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Couple things we are not out of the woods with DWill someone in the back half of the first could make him an offer he will be most likely way better than any corner the guy would draft.

On the surface I agree.

But Williams is 28yrs old, 5'9" 187lbs, and plays opposite Jalen Ramsey.

I think between that, and the fact you will have to pay him next year... makes the 1st round pick a tough sacrifice.

I love Williams. So I am glad he sticks around.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been here longer than Merlin (and only two days less than Loyal), and I have less posts than you two.
Well, ya know...those two days were hella rough! You shoulda been there!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
On the surface I agree.

But Williams is 28yrs old, 5'9" 187lbs, and plays opposite Jalen Ramsey.

I think between that, and the fact you will have to pay him next year... makes the 1st round pick a tough sacrifice.

I love Williams. So I am glad he sticks around.

Still shows the need for CB.It will be interesting to see what happens. Right now I’m more in kick back stage. Can you believe the draft is only a week away really?
—Williams has great ball skills,but over a course of the season his body took a beating. David Long is a guy I’m excited to see have a breakout season.In 2019 I thought he was going to be right there with Hill & Williams.Nick Scott was a surprise getting more playing time than D.Long. Fuller & Burgees were nice pickups.

Fuller was like undefeated when he was a starter ? Not sure.There was some weird stat I was keeping in my head.
D.Williams in that Bills game got screwed on that PI.