Should We Trade Todd Gurley ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Happy Birthday to the OG TG. Thanks again for all you gave to us Rams fans, so many great highlights, and we got to the SB largely due to you. The brinks delivery was earned. But at some point you or your agent needed to tell us what was going on, one way or the other. It was weighing everyone down.
Please clobber TB for us, and for your sake, stop worrying about your brand & get your head back in the game.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I just read through this entire thread.

Some of the most confident posts didn’t exactly age well. Lol.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah, no. Normally I don't dislike Rams that get released or traded, but his public whining about the Rams not paying him got under my skin. Plus if you follow him on social, it's pretty obvious he's much happier in ATL than he was in LA, so I don't think he even liked being here. I'm so glad I didn't invest in more merch with his name.

Having said that, good luck to him.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Happy belated birthday TG30. Hes a helluva RB with a good OL. Its painful watching how he played in 17-18 and then seeing him in 19. But not as painful as it would've been had we had to let him go if he was still performing like he was during the Rams supebowl run.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Happy belated birthday TG30. Hes a helluva RB with a good OL. Its painful watching how he played in 17-18 and then seeing him in 19. But not as painful as it would've been had we had to let him go if he was still performing like he was during the Rams supebowl run.

The one play I wish was never flagged for a BS (John Sullivan)holding call.I will always wonder if Todd Gurley would have found a rhythm for a run with The Rams to victory ??

It was obvious Todd Gurley wasn’t right in 2018. I’m not tottblaming the Offensive Line.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Sort of funny I still think about the what if on John Sullivan.I just think he got a bad rap & he didn’t hold.Todd Gurley was basically done & The Rams proceeded to not make Jared Goff or Todd Gurley earn there 5th year.Instead just give them a huge contract. Just wondering if Todd Gurley was The Rams last 1st rd draft pick.

Funny Sean Mcvay hasn’t had 1 1st rd pick.

Using this post for another post. Seems to reflect back. Todd Gurley should have been traded. Not many Ram Fans excepted it. We couldn’t even talk about it & once we could I said The Rams should trade Gurley30

I stay positive,but he became a Diva type & not a team first player like he had once Mcvay took over.He worked on his hands all the time after practice.He made himself excellent out of the backfield.I’ve seen that Charger RB work on his pass catching skills,but for Gurley it was different.Goff was a big part of it as well. He is so good with his play actions & would find Gurley out of the backfield. It wasn’t that I didn’t appreciate them as Rams.
The salary cap has become a thing. Todd though was not right for The Rams & as much as starting this Thread wanted value for him.There comes a time.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Yes - The Rams should have traded Todd Gurley. Then there is the Jared Goff signing. Could have been a Kurt Cousins type of deal would have been to my liking.

My point is how AD99 went down twice before these signings. Now let’s also see what happens with AD99’s contract & Cooper Kupp?

These are hard decisions & I have no real opinion as of now. The Rams are built the way they are built. I’m just not one to give an extension to a 1st rd draft choice before his 5th year.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Then again not for breaking the bank either. I could go Into thoughts on the Angels.

Just glad The Rams know how to build a team & keep the players happy. It’s not easy.

I also hate when reports are The Rams are all in without knowing they have a plan for the future as well.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Then again not for breaking the bank either. I could go Into thoughts on the Angels.

Just glad The Rams know how to build a team & keep the players happy. It’s not easy.

I also hate when reports are The Rams are all in without knowing they have a plan for the future as well.

As far as The LA Angels go I say Trade Ohtani!! PERIOD!! Fire Phil Nevin at The End of the year. Then Trade Mike Trout as well.
Build from the back End.
The Angels have a good catching stream coming up & Continue to build with young pitching.You go up The 5 fwy & see what they have built.
Albert Pujhuls would have KILLED the St. Louis franchise, an instead they won 2 Worldseries in like 3 years.
Why the young Bengie Molina brother.Now that he has gone,the pitching has gone with his him.Look at last nights game with Wainwright still not put in the grave(retirement). Yeah was it Eric Mulder who died at a young age.There pitching staff was of legends.
There is so much more that can be done,but blowing up & getting a core young nucleus is what will survive winning baseball the next 10 years with a chance to win it all every season.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
From the above watched how The Kings & Lakers won it all .
Went to a game yelled the year before at the HC.Del Harris - Phil Jackson like Gennie said was a Top 5 Laker.Shaq can get all upset ,but in Hawaii yelling at her Dad Dr.(Ho-er) Buss to show him the money needed to go in the backseat of his car & blow him. Shaq won 1 in Miami & Kobe(Phil) won 3 more.
YES - Jerry West you get shit on. You ARE THE LOGO!! He was there with Phil. Stepped away & traded Boom Boom Po from Memphis.
Jerry - yes you were part of Golden State. I could go on,but will end it at The movie Airplane & seeing those cockpit Seens were CLASSIC!!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
As soon as I saw who started this thread, I knew who necro'd it. What in the actual fuck does Ohtani have to do with the Rams, much less Gurley??

Also, GO O'S!!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This is what I was talking about when THIS POST started.

TRADE TODD GURLEY!!!!

It almost got taken down at the time.Did get the Name of the post to Question it.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
EyOVAokUUAIC1m8.jpg

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I NEVER liked The RESIGNING!!
I would have let him pull a AD99 & maybe let him SIT OUT!!

Barkley like AD99 is not a DIVA!! They both are All Pro’s who in time will be HOF players.

Yes NFL RB’s take a beating.Peteron actually did in by switching.Getting suspended for it IMO was silly.

The NFL new rookie deal is GREAT for QB’s. Stinks for RB’s because of The 5 year of thread.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

& from The Looks of it other things as well? Don’t ask don’t tell. SCARY!! Very Scary!!! Just know it’s VERY SERIOUSLY WRONG & if you go to Jail? Well hopefully your joking.

- I like Sports! I’m a Rams Fan who has been a LA Local Fan for a LIFETIME!! My track record is pretty clean. Not a DODGERS FAN

- I like music & have never seen that group.Actually on my bucket list for the fun of it.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Fair enough if you’re not a Sports Fan who likes The Rams? NFL History!!

I go back to Spags & Sam Bradford. Appreciate what Spags has done as a DC.Could be a HOF coach if your talking DC’s.

There is a lot that goes into Building a Franchise!!! Ram Fans that don’t think so are CRAZY!!

The HISTORY of The RAMS !! Is just that!! It’s the End of 2022!!

2023 is here !! The 2023 draft is what it is !! What’s your prediction?? I state my views & bring up my track record.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
My point in Trading Todd Gurley was DEEPER than just trading him. When he got HURT you couldn’t post about Todd Gurley!!!

That was THE ROD RULES!! To Keep this post alive was hard.

The HiSTORY of TODD GURLEY’s signing LIVES ON!!

SEAN MCVAY Loves DIVAS!!
Peter’s just signed with the Raiders. Perfect fit. Grabbing your NUT SACK diving into the EndZone Classic DNA rifle Move!! His cousins from the Raiders running onto the field to save him. Then got kicked out of the game. Dressed & was in the Stands eating popcorn. Can you through the Man some Skittles! Lol

IMO - Jalen Ramsey living was a BLESSING!! The Best Line from Sean Mcvay that was not directed at Jalen was at OTA’s is now we can Practice again. Practice!!! Who needs practice.
—Just saying Mcvay doesn’t have to watch his back. He can trust his players to work hard. Not a Dig on Jalen as harkwork . That is the opposite. He was MOUTHY & UNPREDICTABLE. Very sensitive guy & serious. He should do well in Miami & is a HOF Player. He matured a lot.
Raheem Morris had to manage Jalen & IMO he is under valued by Ram Fans as a COACH!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Rams & Sam Bradford after his rookie year hurt The Rams more than any Franchise. It stopped the development of a young QB who is Still ??

THE HIGHEST PAID ROOKIE EVEVR!! 13 years after that contract!! The Rams Pay there Players.

The Angels pay there Players.

Point being building a Franchise isn’t easy. I think Cam Akers will be interesting on how The Rams go about his contract.

IMO CAM AKERS has a BREAKOUT SEASON!!! Everyone on the board are doubters!!