Should We Trade Todd Gurley ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
My point in

Point being building a Franchise isn’t easy. I think Cam Akers will be interesting on how The Rams go about his contract.

IMO CAM AKERS has a BREAKOUT SEASON!!! Everyone on the board are doubters!!
The point actually is you didn't get enough responses to your Akers claim in the necro'ed Akers thread that you decided to do a second, even older necro'ed thread to have an even more grandiose, incoherent ramble rant to confuse people with.

We get it, you love Akers this season. That's great but there's plenty of current threads you can talk about it in that would be far less confusing.

Tano

Legend
Confused Friends Tv GIF

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The point actually is you didn't get enough responses to your Akers claim in the necro'ed Akers thread that you decided to do a second, even older necro'ed thread to have an even more grandiose, incoherent ramble rant to confuse people with.

We get it, you love Akers this season. That's great but there's plenty of current threads you can talk about it in that would be far less confusing.
Fair enough -

Barkley just signed with the Giants. The NFL changed there
Draft & out a salary cap number on it?
I think what Barkley did was be able to go into 2024 as a Free Agent? A open market where he has control on what team he plays for ?
The Rams imo signed Gurley to a contract to avoid controversy.The Signing Goff was a effect of that.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm just waiting for the mushrooms to kick in so I can understand what is going on here

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

I know my post are hard to follow. I’ve played GM all my Life in Sports.
I remember Todd Gurley getting hit a Georgia & thought it was career ending.Saw Joe Namath as a Ram.
There is a lot of sports history & things start popping into my head.
I go back to early Jim Rome days & had a got milk moment & hung up. Would have shared a room in Vegas with him as a prize to a IRAN Barkley fight. Just to stay on the Barkley thing.

- Penn State had a RB Ki-Jana Carter who got hurt.
-Had a real Vegas ticket on the Raiders to beat Cinncy at home in a playoff game when Bo Jackson got hurt.

The RB & Knee injuries have been horrible with players careers.It’s a high risk thing.

How The History plays out is just that.Predicting what will or should happen is a guess.

My thing is to observe,predict & make judgments.I hold myself accountable.Have no control,but alter thoughts.

Cam Akers coming into The NFL was high risk.Johnathan Taylor would have been a player I would have traded up for into the 1st.rd to get 5th year on a rookies contract.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm just waiting for the mushrooms to kick in so I can understand what is going on here

Nice !! the beauty is you don’t have to worry about any test results. Sort of a stress free trip if you put yourself in the right environment.

—Just getting geared up for training camp.Looking ahead with The Rams future. Have went through a lot of steeps & valleys.

Love me some Les Snead. Dude gets into his mad scientist mode.
-/He came out of the lab with like 10 draft picks & a few UDRFA’s.

-Weird Science (movie) - but the fantasy is cool. The reality though is what makes it fun.

Like a poster said- you love Cam Akers!! True only in the sense of fantasy becoming reality.

— I’ll below

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Fantasy If Cam Akers!!

A 20 year Old coming out FSU which was taking a major down turn from it’s Legacy.

Rams drafting him with a FSU possible HOF(cb),as a mentor.
Opens up as The Rams first starting RB at SOFI under a pandemic.
—Off season he is working hard & tears??? on his own after OTA’s.

—Works hard to get back. Is counted on & helps The Rams win a Superbowl.(yes with ??)

-2022 has the starting job,but coming off injury?? Not sure what was up(health). He was out of shape & Mcvay called him & Henderson out for it.
—Season starts & he was an unwilling blocker & started a WHATEVER??? He became a ME player & Mcvay had to call him out. It got UGLY!!

—That all said Cam Akers is a young 24 year old RB who has a much talent as most RB’s. He has bought in & working hard.Has a New RB’s coach.The Rams Offense Line is built to Pound.

The Gurley effect? I’m all for a player coming into Training camp with Everything to Prove!!
Injuries happen & players play.
(Confusing)

If Cam Akers dies what he is suppose to & looks like The Real Deal then The Rams have to Pay him & lock him up for the next 3 years. Cam Akers should be a Pillar!!!

Yes - he has not earned that right,but in the back of The Rams mind they should be thinking about his future in HORNS!!

Sony Michael is a player who can carry the load late in games to save Akers Milage.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
We MUST trade Todd!
Yeah - that would have been nice. The Rams traded Jalen Ramsey.There comes a time when that decision should be made. No matter how hard that maybe.
Trade Jared Goff as well.I mean I would have NEVER traded for his rights in the draft.
Nick Foles & Chase we’re solid NFL WB’s on the cheap.

BUILD AROUND GURLEY!! Get a Solid OC Jeff. Build your Offensive Line. Thanks Big Whitworth!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good lord please let football begin so people stop bumping years old threads. Hope some son of a bitch doesn't dig for Bradford or Bulger threads.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I think when I think about it, it's like that time my dog had worms but the vet said he didn't. We took him home and kept feeding him, but the cat was eating more, and it wasn't fair to the goldfish. This is really the crux of the matter. I cut that tree down with out wearing chaps and cut my knee really bad. How am I supposed to run after that?

Tano

Legend
I know my post are hard to follow. I’ve played GM all my Life in Sports.
I remember Todd Gurley getting hit a Georgia & thought it was career ending.Saw Joe Namath as a Ram.
There is a lot of sports history & things start popping into my head.
I go back to early Jim Rome days & had a got milk moment & hung up. Would have shared a room in Vegas with him as a prize to a IRAN Barkley fight. Just to stay on the Barkley thing.

- Penn State had a RB Ki-Jana Carter who got hurt.
-Had a real Vegas ticket on the Raiders to beat Cinncy at home in a playoff game when Bo Jackson got hurt.

The RB & Knee injuries have been horrible with players careers.It’s a high risk thing.

How The History plays out is just that.Predicting what will or should happen is a guess.

My thing is to observe,predict & make judgments.I hold myself accountable.Have no control,but alter thoughts.

Cam Akers coming into The NFL was high risk.Johnathan Taylor would have been a player I would have traded up for into the 1st.rd to get 5th year on a rookies contract.
Just an FYI - when I use a GIF, I am mostly just messing around and going for a laugh

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I think when I think about it, it's like that time my dog had worms but the vet said he didn't. We took him home and kept feeding him, but the cat was eating more, and it wasn't fair to the goldfish. This is really the crux of the matter. I cut that tree down with out wearing chaps and cut my knee really bad. How am I supposed to run after that?
Now here is some really snarky sarcasm, folks! This is some Grade A stuff if I do say so myself....

~ArkyRamsFan~

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Here is a nice list of RB’s just to keep folks out of the showers.You never know when
is Jerry is going to jump in