Shaun Hill of Detroit visiting Rams on Monday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
RamFan503 passing the test:
I didn't say I had a foot fetish. But she looks cute.:sneaky:
How did you know they belonged to a girl? You must have gone to the Harvard School of Footology.

Well done sir! (y)

Or...(insert sinister music here) the rumors are true. :unsure: :cautious:

Alan

Legend
Tron forgetting his arsenal:
Rex Ryan just became a member of ROD thanks to you now lol

Sorry!
upload_2014-3-17_16-10-10.jpeg

Send him one of your fruitcakes. That should take care of it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
So my question to those of you who reside in St Loius is....which restaurant should the team be taking FA's to?
If Larry Fitzgerald was in town for a FA visit where would you take him?

FRO

Legend
I think we get him. One of the better backup QBs out there. Would be a good get.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
He had some decent games when Stafford went down a couple of seasons ago.
But then again it was a couple of seasons ago, and I....what were we talking about

Alan

Legend
Dodgers wishing he was a Cardinal fan:
He had some decent games when Stafford went down a couple of seasons ago.
But then again it was a couple of seasons ago, and I....what were we talking about
Welcome to the ROD Dodgers! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:

Pull up a keyboard and join our daily tribal ritual of pretending like we know what we're talking about. :LOL:

I mean, we are tribal by nature, and sometimes success and material wealth can divide and separate - it's not a new philosophy I'm sharing - more than hardship, hardship tends to unify.
Colin Farrell

All of us long suffering Rams fans can Identify with that eh? ;)

Last edited:

Ram_of_Old

My son is a Lions fan and says he is a workable backup. Solid veteran who can manage the game.

Alan

Legend
Wow! I'm already liking your son Ram_of_Old. :) There's nothing better than having a workable son even if he is a backup. Especially when it snows.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Any word if Shaun Hill signed on with us? I'd like to have him as a backup!Warner 3.0

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Welcome to the ROD Dodgers! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:

Pull up a keyboard and join our daily tribal ritual of pretending like we know what we're talking about. :LOL:

I mean, we are tribal by nature, and sometimes success and material wealth can divide and separate - it's not a new philosophy I'm sharing - more than hardship, hardship tends to unify.
Colin Farrell

All of us long suffering Rams fans can Identify with that eh? ;)

Heck yeah! GO STL CARDS!!!

Welcome!

Last edited: