Senior Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I also like Texa's other DT, Murphy. More of a pass rusher then Sweat.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would love to get Latu. Feels like he should be gone but damn he'd be a nice addition.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I would love to get Latu. Feels like he should be gone but damn he'd be a nice addition.
Listening to the media draftniks, I'm not so sure he won't make it to # 19.

I'm hearing that he's not going to work out as well as some of the others, still may have medical questions, some question his length and the competition for which he's had success.

Last edited:

RamsinNV

UDFA
Gabe Hall from Baylor likely moving up a full round or two depending on the big board I reference.

Jordan Jefferson LSU also did well for himself.

RamsinNV

UDFA
I think I’d take a second look at Jha’Quan Jackson WR Tulane after this event. Seems he’s likely risking up boards.

Malik Mustapha S Wake Forest looked lost in coverage from what I saw.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Listening to the media draftniks, I'm not so sure he won't make it to # 19.

I'm hearing that he's not going to work out as well as some of the others, still may have medical questions, some question his length and the competition for which he's had success.
I am a big Latu fan (UCLA is my team).... it is true there are other edge rushers that are more athletically gifted so he will not compete with them. However, I question the competition concern. The PAC-12 had 7 teams in the TOP 25 for most of the season. I think it was one of the most competitive conferences in the country.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Gabe Hall from Baylor likely moving up a full round or two depending on the big board I reference.

Jordan Jefferson LSU also did well for himself.
Speaking of LSU, Center Charles Turner has been winning most of his 1-on-1 reps in addition to the Center from Oregon , Powers-Johnson

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I also like Texa's other DT, Murphy. More of a pass rusher then Sweat.
Agree... but, if the Rams drafted him, Rams fans would see the opposing Center get driven back into the QB more than we have ever seen before.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I was hoping Quinyon Mitchell would make it to #19.

From what I have seen in a handful of reps, that ain't going to happen.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I am a big Latu fan (UCLA is my team).... it is true there are other edge rushers that are more athletically gifted so he will not compete with them. However, I question the competition concern. The PAC-12 had 7 teams in the TOP 25 for most of the season. I think it was one of the most competitive conferences in the country.
I agree that the conference was competitive. The point the draftnik made was in regard to his sack numbers and who he was actually winning against.

When I looked it up, 7 of his 13 sacks came against Coastal Carolina, San Diego State, and Colorado who had a horrible Oline. Going by the highlights, the sack vs. Arizona was against a TE. And I watched the USC game where he got one vs. an inexperienced guard.

That coupled with him not necessarily being lights out during Senior Bowl practices and potential medical concern, makes me think there a good chance he's still on the board at #19.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Shame about Rasheen Ali (RB, Marshall). I thought he'd make an interesting seventh round pick, but he tore his biceps. He has very real injury concerns, but he's a dynamic back who is just as explosive as Gurley was. Wouldn't mind picking him up as an undrafted free agent.