Senior Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Javon Solomon is an interesting late round edge option in this draft. Dominated at Troy, but with the Senior Bowl measurements...hmm...seeing a lot of Dumervil in him.

Schrader measured a little less than his listed weight, but 5'8", 209 lbs. is still a lot like a bowling ball.

Shocked at Suamataia's listed height. He was listed by some as 6'7", and he turns out to be three inches shorter. This, along with his injury issues, is going to knock him down a lot.

Javon Foster might end up rising; I thought he was going to measure at 6'4", so the extra inch should help.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Javon Solomon is an interesting late round edge option in this draft. Dominated at Troy, but with the Senior Bowl measurements...hmm...seeing a lot of Dumervil in him.

Schrader measured a little less than his listed weight, but 5'8", 209 lbs. is still a lot like a bowling ball.

Shocked at Suamataia's listed height. He was listed by some as 6'7", and he turns out to be three inches shorter. This, along with his injury issues, is going to knock him down a lot.

Javon Foster might end up rising; I thought he was going to measure at 6'4", so the extra inch should help.

Always amazes me how far-off the listed height and weight can be from the actual numbers.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The ups and downs from yesterday. Though I find some of them quite funny. Leggett for example measuring a bit shorter doesn't mean much when he's so damn good at going after the ball. I doubt that or his hand size are going to be too much problem for him.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't realize how good McConkey was. He's straight destroying DBs out there. Kid made himself a ton of money this week already.

Walker the opposite. Get it together dude.

Nix looks like he'll need a redshirt. He can kiss any thought of round one goodbye.

Mitchell getting a ton of love thus far:

View: https://twitter.com/Marcus_Mosher/status/1752491558593613827

JPJ also getting tons of love:

View: https://twitter.com/Marcus_Mosher/status/1752459833490518426

McConkey is a very McVay type of WR.

IMO

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quinyon checks the boxes for McVay & Snead. They like them some Senior Bowl standouts and corner's a big need.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McConkey is a very McVay type of WR.

IMO
Without a doubt. But in this instance I feel like he has to get outside his comfort zone and find an X type to complement the two possession studs he already has.

Any idea on what his 40 time range will be?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Without a doubt. But in this instance I feel like he has to get outside his comfort zone and find an X type to complement the two possession studs he already has.

Any idea on what his 40 time range will be?
McConkey? I think I've seen him guessed around 4.55-4.6. Aside from Rice a WR I'm liking is a later round pick in Javon Baker from UCF. He's 6'1" about 205 and like a 4.45. While that is a good 40 time he's mostly a short area burst guy not a long range burner. Good route runner good after the catch good hands and fluid mover. But above all he's a good blocker. He's never done it but I wonder if he can return kicks.

Likely a late 5th early 6th range is the speculation but we all know it could be a 3rd it could be a 7th it's all a guess. But generally think he's a day 3 guy.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quinyon checks the boxes for McVay & Snead. They like them some Senior Bowl standouts and corner's a big need.
There are 4 or 5 speculated 1st round CB I'd love. Him, Wiggins, DeJean, Arnold and McKinstry add in Rakestraw from Mizzou and there's some CB talent for sure.

methomas50

UDFA

Yeah to see Suamataia lose 3 inches in height was a big surprise. On the flip side the talking heads at the Senior Bowl said he looked really good on the field so far. Probably his arm length will determine inside or outside.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Senior Bowl Options for Rams at #19

Laiatu Latu, EDGE, UCLA 6046, 261 lbs. 3248 Arms
Jackson Powers Johnson, Oregon, C/G 6036, 315 lbs. 3178 Arms
Quinyon Mitchell, CB, Toledo 6003, 195 lbs. 3118 Arms