Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
77 with a false start that he got away with then whiffs on the block LOL.

And another dumb PF penalty.

This D is not disciplined or focuses today.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We ain't gonna win playing undisciplined football like this.

Gonna need some forced turnovers from the D and the offense has gotta get TDs. Last two drives netting 3 points is not gonna cut it.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Ok I'm done ref protecting the Seahawks and not the Rams. Just look at it ref always near a Hawks return person no where to be seen for rams return person.. A pass earlier where a hawk Defender stuck his hand in rams players mask and drove him to ground no call. Ad getting held by 3 diff players no call its horrible and biased and worse when it's biased in our home against us

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
3 personal fouls. Rams need to get it under control. Not just for this game - but for all games. Teams are going to try to push buttons. Gotta just demoralize them with the score and leave it at that.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Norton is a smush face puggle who thinks he won the super bowl on that sack. Congrats Norton.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I just don't get it. How have they fallen off the wagon so quickly. From solid to great, "Consistent " play to constant mistakes and a defense with almost zero turnovers in the last 4 weeks.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I’m watching from Hawaii. Hope the bad juju doesn’t continue because the last time I watched a game from Hawaii was last year when the Rams played the Eagles.

RamWoodie

Legend
Could this team play 4-3 with this core group? Donald at one end, moved around as situation dictates. Maybe Fowler/Obo at one OLB, Littleton at other OLB? Find a thumper in draft or FA, replacement for Joyner, CB depth?
I think you have to keep Littleton at ILB with Barron. Those two can tackle well.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At least Donald came to play, lead by example AD!