Saints at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Oh, when I stopped watching them they started winning. My wife told me it's now 20 to 6 but I will not go watch now and ruin the mojo. because if I start watching now and they lose I will feel like it is my fault. I know this sounds ridiculous to some people but that's just me. I'll watch the replay of the second half without any stress.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Well, it hasn't been pretty but at this stage of the season the W is the most important thing. Have to clear this game out and trust that the offense will improve as the season goes on.

On the plus side our D looks in pretty good shape.

It honestly wouldn’t shock me if the defense regressed toward the end of the season and our offense gets to the next level. Kinda like the opposite of what had happened last year. But ideally, obviously, I’d love to see our defense continue to improve while our offense gets better and better.

Let’s GO!!!!!!

Ric Flair

Rookie
Name
Spanky
Did Macus Peters really just jump OUT of the way instead of trying to make a tackle???????

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Geez, right when you have a chance to put this game away.......

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Just make them settle for 3 jesus.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Can't let up - need to stay focused and put this away.

I will say, though, that I don't want him to play well today, but it is good to see Bridgewater back playing after that awful knee injury.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh, when I stopped watching them they started winning. My wife told me it's now 20 to 6 but I will not go watch now and ruin the mojo. because if I start watching now and they lose I will feel like it is my fault. I know this sounds ridiculous to some people but that's just me. I'll watch the replay of the second half without any stress.
It’s ok I realised I wasn’t in my spot we good

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Hold em to a FG here and keep it two scores. Then finish them with a long TD drive