Saints at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm sorry I really don't want to be negative because I love my Rams but I fell that Marcus Peters is actually a below average CB. Constant stupid mistakes, jumping out of the way instead of tackling. Looks like hes board out there, but he shouldn't be board. He should be playing hard and tackling, and not pulling off other player's helmet.
I don’t recall him getting beat off the top of my head ?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
More Rapp please.

Coming right up

bfa68878a17d6265edaf433460b464c6.jpg

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I'm sorry I really don't want to be negative because I love my Rams but I fell that Marcus Peters is actually a below average CB. Constant stupid mistakes, jumping out of the way instead of tackling. Looks like hes board out there, but he shouldn't be board. He should be playing hard and tackling, and not pulling off other player's helmet.

Don't worry he will be playing somewhere else next year. Spend the money on Littleton and Fowler.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Man, penalties galore. Mostly holding. Are the refs making more of a concerted effort to keep them from holding?