Saints at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
Still plenty of time left in the game. Need to see more of Bridgewater like their last series.

mst1981

Rookie
Well, it hasn't been pretty but at this stage of the season the W is the most important thing. Have to clear this game out and trust that the offense will improve as the season goes on.

On the plus side our D looks in pretty good shape.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Need one - no two - more TDs. Let's show that the Rams are clicking finally. Oh, and humiliate the Saints.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I thpught that was gonna be handed off to Brown, but good read by Goff if that was the case.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That was a pretty major league toss and grab!!!!!!

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
When McVay commits to the run early on drives, it makes things easier for Goff. Those toss sweeps are going to set up a nasty PA deep ball in the 4th.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Peters - you idiot.... :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

I mean - well - he ripped the helmet off the other guy... !

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Amazing what a little running success can do. Just opens up everything, and I love that we're using Everett some.

Hope Higbee's injury isn't bad, though - thin at TE depth.

Defense line looking good today.