Saints at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KayJay

Starter
Weddle has been big for us. He's cleaned up our messes several times this drive already.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Is is just me or do the 2 announcers want the Saints to win? They're in love with the Saints and it shows in many things they're saying. Makes me mad.

Too bad they're going to have to roll with Plan B, the Permanent Victimhood Narrative.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
This D is one pass rusher short of being very good.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
11 point game. We could take the suspense out of this one by scoring a TD here.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I didn't give up on the game guys the forum talk was just upping my anxiety. I'm feeling a little better now

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I'm sorry I really don't want to be negative because I love my Rams but I fell that Marcus Peters is actually a below average CB. Constant stupid mistakes, jumping out of the way instead of tackling. Looks like hes board out there, but he shouldn't be board. He should be playing hard and tackling, and not pulling off other player's helmet.