Roger Saffold is a Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
What's wrong with panicking?
hair-fire.gif

Attachments

• upload_2014-3-13_9-53-1.jpeg
    upload_2014-3-13_9-53-1.jpeg
    1.5 KB · Views: 123
  • upload_2014-3-13_9-53-37.jpeg
    upload_2014-3-13_9-53-37.jpeg
    744 bytes · Views: 131

nighttrain

Legend
I am still surprised that the Rams left their final offer proposal on the table.
At first my exact thot, but when you get the guy you wanted, Saffold to play guard, don't quibble about a few $, Just say thanks Oakland
train

moklerman

Warner-phile
What's wrong with panicking?
hair-fire.gif
Ahh, but see, if one's head is on fire there is cause for panic. I wouldn't equate the Rams FA period to having one's head on fire. Now, if the animation DIDN'T have his head on fire and was still running around panicking, that would be more like what the Rams and some fans have right now.

Is it just me or is it now 100% guaranteed that Roger will get a season ending shoulder injury in game 1? I just have a felling that fate hates us that much.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Good news to wake up to. Hope the $6 mil or less a year is true. And really hope he can stay healthy. Hope they never let him play tackle.

Alan

Legend
moklerman still living at home:
Ahh, but see, if one's head is on fire there is cause for panic.
I wouldn't equate the Rams FA period to having one's head on fire. Now, if the animation DIDN'T have his head on fire and was still running around panicking, that would be more like what the Rams and some fans have right now.
You would probably have made the same crazy statement about long hair in the 60's. You need to get out more moklerman because the hair on fire is a fashion statement. I'm looking good too although I'm thinking of adding some chemicals to change the fire color to blue or maybe green. What do you think?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Is it just me or is it now 100% guaranteed that Roger will get a season ending shoulder injury in game 1? I just have a felling that fate hates us that much.

He's going to the Pro-Bowl, buddy.

Actually he'll have to miss it due to us being the NFC Champs.

Ram_of_Old

I had resigned to his being gone. Obviously he is not happy. He is protecting Bradford, so he needs to be HAPPY!

Alan

Legend
nighttrain reminiscing about my second marriage:
Doesn't behoove you Alan, first thing that happens to people who panic is usually very bad
Don't I know it train. My second wife has a more nuanced view of this though. Especially considering the divorce settlement. However, that was when I was young and stupid. Now that I'm older and wiser I've learned to live in a constant state of panic. That way, nothing can be pinned directly to the panic as being the cause of anything stupid I do. I can claim it's all genetic and people buy it. :rolleyes: :cautious:

Unbelievable isn't it?

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Now I can't pontificate about the absolute need for our # 1 pick to be Robinson/Matthews! Still want it to be the case, though!

Alan

Legend
Sure you can rhinobean. We're an equal opportunity organization here when it comes to pontificating. Guys get on their soapbox all the time and we ignore them all. Equally of course..

tbux

Rookie
Now I can't pontificate about the absolute need for our # 1 pick to be Robinson/Matthews! Still want it to be the case, though!

not me- praying for Watkins- Dont want a top pick OG - rather Watkins, then Yankey in 2nd or Lewan at 13 more.