Roger Saffold is a Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Raiders are saying he needs shoulder surgery.
Apparently MRI showed no damage. Rams seem confident with what they have seen with the post season physical. I still feel like Raiders realized it was a bad deal and wanted a way out.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Apparently MRI showed no damage. Rams seem confident with what they have seen with the post season physical. I still feel like Raiders realized it was a bad deal and wanted a way out.

Yep. I agree. Everyone laughed at what they were offering. I think this was a media balk. Time for a physical here.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol you're the bitter one. Just busting your balls man. Relax. This is a message board where 99.9% of posters are speculating in every post.

Nah uh. It's you. :p

The only reason why I criticized it was the way you went about it. I'm cool with speculation. That's what we do. I just am not a fan of people framing their opinion as the truth...but maybe I just misunderstood you then. Regardless, I don't care to hold grudges on the internet so I've got nothing against you. As far as I'm concerned, we're all good.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

From what I read, Mark Davis overruled the GM and wanted a way out. So they found one. I'm ecstatic about that. We come out the winners here. Raiders kept him away from Miami for us.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Everything aside. Am I the only one who would have been pained by the idea of Saffold being a Raiduh? Sorry but even with his injury history this dude has elite talent. Love it love it love it. Still think we should go with Matthews/Robinson but pretty stoked right now and Sam just texted me that his knee feels much better now too.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Nah uh. It's you. :p

The only reason why I criticized it was the way you went about it. I'm cool with speculation. That's what we do. I just am not a fan of people framing their opinion as the truth...but maybe I just misunderstood you then. Regardless, I don't care to hold grudges on the internet so I've got nothing against you. As far as I'm concerned, we're all good.
Man - you REALLY needed some blue font there. Meh.... never mind. Woo Hoo!!! Injuries aside - I loves me some Saffold. Now give me a side of Robinson.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Everything aside. Am I the only one who would have been pained by the idea of Saffold being a Raiduh? Sorry but even with his injury history this dude has elite talent. Love it love it love it. Still think we should go with Matthews/Robinson but pretty stoked right now and Sam just texted me that his knee feels much better now too.

Yea. I would have been bothered too. I hated that we had such a great talent at OG and let him get away. But now that's not an issue.

What absolute crazy news. If this was Ram Stalk I would have thought that it was just yet another troll thread from the title but WOW.

Now re-sign Dunbar (or another OLB deemed worthy) and I'm ready for the draft.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Wednesday night provided yet another, perhaps stranger reminder of that. Once again, the Rams were involved in something wild. Once again, they ended up with the person who was their first choice all along. Once again, it all worked out.

THAT'S RIGHT!!!

Last edited:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Holy crap, our O line might not have to start three rookies. Welcome back Roger, it was only a day or so, but we all missed you

Philly5

Rookie
Great news to wake up to! Thought it was April 1st.

Getting Saffold back opens up our draft options again.

The Raiders lost their LT, and know lost his replacement. Maybe they look to trade up for Robinson? We can really make the situation work for us.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Although I am happy to have Roger back it does create more competition for a tackle and for that reason I wouldn't want to trade down below the Raiders.I really have my heart set on Matthews and getting him after trading down, if the Raiders ARE after Robinson great but if they aren't and want Matthews Cleveland is as far back as I go,so could someone please call the Raiders and ask them their intent?

According to most reports Raiders signed Rodger as a FA, they were either always looking at drafting a LT, or always looking at playing 2013 42nd pick Menelik Watson at LT, I doubt the "failed physical" made much difference.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
According to most reports Raiders signed Rodger as a FA, they were either always looking at drafting a LT, or always looking at playing 2013 42nd pick Menelik Watson at LT, I doubt the "failed physical" made much difference.
Does that mean you won't call them?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Our OL went from "shambles" to "needs a stud or two at OG" with the departure and return of Saffold. Great day!