Roger Saffold is a Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan14

Starter
Reported by Adam Schefter... WOW

My jaw dropped reading that tweet... Wth just happened!

Speeps

Starter
I have never in my life seen anything like this. Welcome back home Roger Saffold.

Anyone thinking he failed this physical on purpose?

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
If he can stay on the field this is great news.
If he can't then it's business as usual.

Welcome back Rodger.

RFIP

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 16m

Raiders had concerns about Saffold's shoulder; Rams had "no concerns whatsoever" about his shoulder, per agent Alan Herman and Jared Fox.

Speeps

Starter
Schefter and other media outlets are speculating it's a fraction of what Oakland offered. I don;t know what that means, but it shouldn't be as high as Oakland's or else he wouldn't have left.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Ok, so Rodger is back.

The Rams still have an open guard spot, almost no line depth, and our LT is coming off of major knee surgery. While I don't think they will pick either, I still think Robinson or Matthews would be the pick that makes the most sense.

Having said that, why not draft Watkins?
At least then Austin won't be alone in being totally underutilized if they do.

Alan

Legend
You guys all know that this is a risk. This will really help us if he doesn't get injured again. It will also really hurt us if he does. I'm hoping this doesn't change their draft plans.