Ref for Rams@Saints: Sorry to be the bearer of terrible news

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Rams will write the story! Not the refs.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
SOB now the wind has been completely taken from my sails. The Rams won’t win this unless Goodell orders the Bitch to make it happen.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
tenor.gif

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Well at least I know now not to get my hopes up. It’s clear that the league’s narrative is going to be two old QBs with one final go-round.

Pats vs. Saints in SB.

Totally deflated.

http://www.footballzebras.com/2019/...he-referees-for-the-conference-championships/

Bill Vinovich will ref the NFC game between the Rams and Saints.

tenor.gif

I just don't get it.

They have so many crews and yet we somehow get the one crew that officiated the Rams Saints game earlier this year. The odds of that just don't compute.

And even if they drew name of the crew out of a pillow case, that crew should have been excluded from the draw since they already worked the same teams.

It just opens the NFL up to more scrutiny. You would think they would try to safeguard against that perception.

HellRam

Starter
aren't we 0 -1,000,000 with him as our ref? Looks like the NFL wants a NO vs. KC superbowl

I'd say those bastards want Brees vs Brady.

I just want a clean game. It's one thing to lose. Nobody likes that what if feeling.

So we're saying the NFL is fixed or that this specific official has it out for us?

Whatever the reason, there is something up when this guy refs our games. This is not the first this topic has been brought up and now it is for the NFC Championship. The stakes are much higher and it's hard not to think the trend will continue.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Can we get CJ to run over him and seriously hurt him so his replacement has to come in the game?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I said that if we get Vinobitch, the NFL is out to screw us. He reffed the first Saints game. Fuck that bullshit. Eat dick, NFL. Eat a big fucking dick.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well it was a great run gang, time to start with the mock drafts.

jacktheripper85

Starter
I emailed the league office and asked if based on the Rams record when he refs if he’s ever been investigated for gambling on their games. If you don’t hear from me again after this post it’s probably because a couple of “NFL” guys made a visit to my house.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Well at least I know now not to get my hopes up. It’s clear that the league’s narrative is going to be two old QBs with one final go-round.

Pats vs. Saints in SB.

Totally deflated.
I'm not totally deflated, but my confidence of a win went from 60/40 to 30/70. After the Steelers/Saints game, I honestly thought the fix was in, so the Saints would gain home field advantage, thus making their chances to the SB much easier. This seems to confirm my suspicions.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams without Vinobitch this year: 14-1
Rams with Vinobitch this year: 0-2

Hmmmmm . . . .

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Rams without Vinobitch this year: 14-1
Rams with Vinobitch this year: 0-2

Hmmmmm . . . .

And the all-time stats. We've never won a game with Vinobitch reffing us.