LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Now that is a classic Lab look. "I want that ball. That dog has my ball. I could bite that dog and steel the ball but that wouldn't be right. Maybe someone will notice how much I want that ball. Gee I'd like that ball. Maybe just a little bite"

By the way... can you attach a photo without it being already on a website?

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Now that is a classic Lab look. "I want that ball. That dog has my ball. I could bite that dog and steel the ball but that wouldn't be right. Maybe someone will notice how much I want that ball. Gee I'd like that ball. Maybe just a little bite"

By the way... can you attach a photo without it being already on a website?
Guys this lab thread is to freekin funny, yo ramfan503, I have a ball dog, black lab, big headed, barrel chested dofus just like yours and a yellow that wont get outa the freekin pool !!!!!!!!!!!! Ram fan here from the Philly burbs. Cant wait to see them in Philly this year, got my tickets !

Alan

Legend
Bedraggled survivors of the undead trolls at the PD looking for a safe haven:
Welcome to the ROD RamTough, Edwin, Mitch Orth, VA and other new members I haven't greeted yet (yes, I'm talking about you Frogbelly)! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:

Things seem to have taken a really ugly turn at the PD. You guys were very fortunate to find the trail of breadcrumbs left by some of the earlier (and smarter?) group of survivors that had the good sense to leave earlier. Well, better late than having to go home with the ugly one I always say. That's not exactly what I always say but in deference to our female members I had to clean it up a little. :whistle:

We're glad you decided to join the ROD. I'm pretty sure you'll like our little community.

We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:
images
upload_2014-7-27_18-57-29.jpeg

Last edited:

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Don't know how I didn't come across this earlier. Saw that OP became a fan in '67 just wanted to brag that when my mom and dad pass away, I inherit the '67 Rams ball. It's a football with the number 67 and LA Rams written on it. It's signed by the entire team. Super star punter, John Kilgore, is a cousin that asked all his teammates to sign it and they obliged. He gave his Uncle Bob, my grandfather, the ball who gave it to my mom. Called dibs on the ball!!!!! My siblings won't fight me for it. I can't wait to toss that ball around. Just kidding bout tossing the ball around. Haven't seen John in at least 20 years. Was an annoying kid that was preoccupied with feeding Prarie fogs and too shy to ask questions about the playing days.

Alan

Legend
LazyWinker trying to pull the wool over our eyes:
Was an annoying kid that was preoccupied with feeding Prarie fogs and too shy to ask questions about the playing days.
Or...were you just too lazy?
images

RamsVA

UDFA
Name
RamsVA
First post.

Born in LA. Moved to SF at a young age when the 49ers SUCKED so it was easy to remain loyal to the Rams. Except for a few seasons, that loyalty has kicked me time and time again. First as I had to endure the Montana years and then the debacles since the GSOT. Live in the Washington, DC area so I have thoroughly enjoyed the RGKnee trade and seeing the Redskins bandwagon go off the cliff time and time again. Best memory here in DC was having 2nd row seats behind the Rams visitors bench at FedEx Field. Rams were 0-5 and Redskins were 5-0 marching toward another Super Bowl.... Haslett was the interim Rams coach and the Rams won the game with time expiring. You could have heard a pin drop except for the 12 other Rams jersey wearing fans like me. 90,000 Redskins fans gasped in one massive kicked-in-the-crotch moment. Incredible game - especially watching all the sideline activity and the jubilant Rams players.

Looking forward to participating on this forum.

RamsVA

PhxRam

First post.

Born in LA. Moved to SF at a young age when the 49ers SUCKED so it was easy to remain loyal to the Rams. Except for a few seasons, that loyalty has kicked me time and time again. First as I had to endure the Montana years and then the debacles since the GSOT. Live in the Washington, DC area so I have thoroughly enjoyed the RGKnee trade and seeing the Redskins bandwagon go off the cliff time and time again. Best memory here in DC was having 2nd row seats behind the Rams visitors bench at FedEx Field. Rams were 0-5 and Redskins were 5-0 marching toward another Super Bowl.... Haslett was the interim Rams coach and the Rams won the game with time expiring. You could have heard a pin drop except for the 12 other Rams jersey wearing fans like me. 90,000 Redskins fans gasped in one massive kicked-in-the-crotch moment. Incredible game - especially watching all the sideline activity and the jubilant Rams players.

Looking forward to participating on this forum.

RamsVA

Glad to have you aboard.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Born in LA. Moved to SF at a young age....Live in the Washington, DC area

You and I have a sort of similar history. Moved from Germany to San Diego as a boy, then lived in San Jose for 30 years. Then moved to western Maryland and have lived here for 20 years. Always have been a Rams fanatic no matter where I live or where they play. Welcome to you and all the new members.

5l1b7q.jpg

Alan

Legend
RamsVA trying to pull a fast one on me:
First post.
You waited to do your first post just so you could get your own special welcome didn't you? :sneaky: Well it only half worked because I was able to add your name to the post above (we can edit our posts for 45 minutes after we first post something).
Of course I might be accusing you falsely because it has recently come to my attention that one (or more) of the other new posters mentioned in the other post mistook those bread crumbs for bar snacks and most of them are missing now. :mad:

We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:

I've decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and say
Welcome to the ROD VA! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting::seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
upload_2014-7-27_19-49-5.jpeg
upload_2014-7-27_19-50-18.jpeg

PhxRam

You waited to do your first post just so you could get your own special welcome didn't you? :sneaky: Well it only half worked because I was able to add your name to the post above (we can edit our posts for 45 minutes after we first post something).
Of course I might be accusing you falsely because it has recently come to my attention that one (or more) of the other new posters mentioned in the other post mistook those bread crumbs for bar snacks and most of them are missing now. :mad:

I've decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and say
Welcome to the ROD VA! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting::seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
View attachment 2436View attachment 2437

Whatever happened to the pin you location on the member map?

Alan

Legend
PhxRam noticing my lapse:
Whatever happened to the pin you location on the member map?
I've been helping my daughter learn geometry and my brain is full of shapes that aren't the normal shapes that fill it. I'll try to get my act together. :LOL:

dasramas

UDFA
Name
steve
My name is Steve. Been a Ram fan for 49yrs. Live and die with this team but always remain optimistic. Originally from So Cal but moved away at a young age. Lived all over the country and now in Ohio.