LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Ozoneranger thinking back about his good fortune:
As for my handle...it's in honor of a close group of really hard partying friends I had post-high school. Many of them are still alive, even.
I know what you mean. Many of my old friends didn't make it.

Karma and positive vibes saw me through. Plus the love of several good women.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
My name is Jeff and I'm from San Jose, Ca. Right smack in the middle of the Niner Hive. As a matter of fact, their new stadium is two miles from where I sit, as the crow flies. Oh, and I've been a Ram fan since 1970.

I'm a veteran of many Rams boards going back to the mid 90's. Along with all the flame wars both with other Ram fans and those from other teams. I dove into those head first, but after this last one, I'm tired of the acrimony, the petty bullcrap and I graduated from Jr. High in 1974. So I've decided to try this one. It looks a little busy, but not like the Herd, which I consider an insane asylum. Or maybe Borg Cube would be a better description of that place.

I'm looking for something better here, more to talk Rams, NFL football and have a few laughs without taking things too seriously (save for perhaps a good post-game rant!). I recognize some names here, too.

Oh, and I notice this place has a chatroom.

Hello, you might know me for making Rams highlight reels at
www.youtube.com/yrba1

I usually post at ClanRam and FootballsFuture, I look forward to posting with this Ramily. :)

EDIT: Lovin the UI of this website
Welcome to both of you. I hope you enjoy it here and I look forward to reading your posts.

209RamsFan

My names Israel , but I go by izzy, I'm a sinner and a LiFER-Rams fan. My 2 little boys are also Rams fans. I converted my current Girlfriend (she had no previous team) to a member of Rams-Nation. I sent a girl I was considering dating to Hell for telling me she was a miners fan, yup dumped her ass right there on the spot, no joke, I'm effing hard core. Rams for Vida homeboy!!

Alan

Legend
209RamsFan using the nuclear option to squash an ant:
My names Israel , but I go by izzy, I'm a sinner and a LiFER-Rams fan. My 2 little boys are also Rams fans. I converted my current Girlfriend (she had no previous team) to a member of Rams-Nation. I sent a girl I was considering dating to Hell for telling me she was a miners fan, yup dumped her ass right there on the spot, no joke, I'm effing hard core. Rams for Vida homeboy!!
Welcome to the ROD 209! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
I hope you're a little more tolerant of opposing views here at the ROD 209. :LOL: We have fans of other teams who come by here to talk football because at the root of what we're all about here is the love of football and then the Rams in particular. It's all good when you have respect for each other.

Anyhoo, we're glad you're contemplating making this your home away from home. This a a great community of Ram fans. Most of whom have a great sense of humor. We use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value. :LOL:

BTW, by Hell, were you talking about Minot North Dakota in the winter? ;)

We live in a time when the words impossible and unsolvable are no longer part of the scientific community's vocabulary. Each day we move closer to trials that will not just minimize the symptoms of disease and injury but eliminate them.
Christopher Reeve

Last edited:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I've got a message for this testing guy...

testing, attention please! Feel the tension as soon as someone mentions me. Here's my 10 cents, my 2 cents is free. A nuisance, who sent, you sent for me?

testing, attention please! Feel the tension as soon as someone mentions me. Here's my 10 cents, my 2 cents is free. A nuisance, who sent, you sent for me?

I've always thought this forum felt empty without him.

PhxRam

I am testing.

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Hi, my name is Dylan. 23 years old and Rams fan for as long as I can remember. Favorite player growing up was Az-Zahir Hakim (that fumble against the Saints notwithstanding), favorite player today is the best defensive end in football, Robert Quinn. I'm a volleyball player, a video game player, I'm sarcastic, and I'm slowing getting over the nightmares of Craig Dahl playing safety for our team.

If you posted at stltoday, you might remember me as THE Greg Zuerlein, hence TGZ here.

PhxRam

Hi, my name is Dylan. 23 years old and Rams fan for as long as I can remember. Favorite player growing up was Az-Zahir Hakim (that fumble against the Saints notwithstanding), favorite player today is the best defensive end in football, Robert Quinn. I'm a volleyball player, a video game player, I'm sarcastic, and I'm slowing getting over the nightmares of Craig Dahl playing safety for our team.

If you posted at stltoday, you might remember me as THE Greg Zuerlein, hence TGZ here.

Welcome Dylan.

Alan

Legend
TGZ sticking his newly minted toes into the warm salty water of the ROD:

Welcome to the ROD TGZ! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
If your pen name was THE Greg Zuerlein then you must be pretty new to the "forum" game. The ROD could never be confused with the forum at the PD so this should be a treat for you. :LOL: We have members who are fans of other teams, live in some really strange locations (Canada) and we represent pretty much every age group. This a great community of very knowledgeable Ram fans. One of our greatest strengths is our ability to get along with each other despite any differences in our opinions. :)

We're glad you're contemplating making this one of your homes away from home. We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value. :LOL:
upload_2014-7-26_14-34-54.jpeg

Conventions are unstated agreements within a community to abide by a single way of doing things - not because there is any inherent advantage to the choice, but because there is an advantage to everyone making the same choice.
Steven Pinker

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Sup brudda. I recognize your name. Glad you made it over.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Me too. Was nice seeing a front page of threads that were of actual quality!
lawl. You mean as opposed to fear of homosexuality, fake headlines, and 9 Bradford threads?
Weird, ain't it?