LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan14

Starter
Is it me, or do I sense a good shift in fans coming to this website? Last week the sight said the most people online at any given time was 180 people. This week it's up to 330! :wow: That's pretty sick!

Is it me, or do I sense a good shift in fans coming to this website? Last week the sight said the most people online at any given time was 180 people. This week it's up to 330! :wow: That's pretty sick!

I imagine my posts are starting to gain notoriety, and they've all come to read my genius :number1:.

Seriously it's good to see, it's the best Rams site on the web, and deserves to be the most popular.

PhxRam

RamsFan14 said:
11th at fis it me, or do I sense a good shift in fans coming to this website? Last week the sight said the most people online at any given time was 180 people. This week it's up to 330! :wow: That's pretty sick!

There has been more then what it displays.
That figure only started counting since that feature was activated about 2 months ago

Last edited:

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
IT'S ME BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!

Aight now that I got that out of my system.......

My Christian name is Doug. I have been lurking around X's sites for a few years now and missed the draft this year with the fellas.

I am a father of 4, two boys two girls and grandfather of one. I work for the State of Indiana as an engineer for the DoT. I started rooting for the Rams in 1967 following them from LA to Anahiem to St. Louis. If they move again I will follow them there. Like my man X, I have endured through many poor showings by our boyz.......in fact I did a 12 year stint in the belly of the beast.....SF Bay area.......before moving to where I reside today.....Indiana.

Come this fall I will either be fishing or watching the Rams.

See y'all there!

Peace,
RF4L

Damn ... almost like a friend of mine, John Dominguez

Ramequin

UDFA
Name
Anthony
Hello all!

My name is Anthony and I've been a Rams fan since 1995. Good, bad, up, down, high, low, that will never change. I've lurked for a while now but decided to take the plunge after ESPN disabled the old comments section. I used to have a good back and forth with Sando before he became a big shot lol. Hope you all will accept me, and I'll do my best to be respectful, as my opinions aren't always the most widely accepted. Thanks!

PhxRam

Hello all!

My name is Anthony and I've been a Rams fan since 1995. Good, bad, up, down, high, low, that will never change. I've lurked for a while now but decided to take the plunge after ESPN disabled the old comments section. I used to have a good back and forth with Sando before he became a big shot lol. Hope you all will accept me, and I'll do my best to be respectful, as my opinions aren't always the most widely accepted. Thanks!

Welcome Dude..

Hope you enjoy your stay.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Hello all!

fellow Rams fan!
Welcome Anthony ... and there are many opinions on this board. Most of them are wrong ... except mine. Mine are ALWAYS right ;) Welcome fellow Rams fan!

PhxRam

Maybe I shouldnt have asked.

You do realize a grand total of 3 posts have ever been marked as inapporpriate?

You keep saying it will stifle debate. Its quite the contrary.

Its all in the wording my friend.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The first time -- ever -- that a Pit Boss uttered those words.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
My name is Peter. I was born in Germany, emigrated to San Diego, CA around 1960, lived in San Jose, CA(49er country) for over thirty years and now live in Cumberland, MD. A few years back I founded RealRamsFans.com as CumberlandRam. This experience left a bad taste in my mouth and I've avoided joining a Rams' message board since then. But after lurking here for some time and noticing the wealth of information and lack of trolling, I've decided to give it another shot. Thanks for having me.