LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watched this on Prime over the weekend. It's free.

It's the 2nd most fucked up movie I've ever watched... very close to being the #1 most fucked up though. It starts a little slow, but after they get to Sweden... Holy Fucking Shit Man.

View: https://youtu.be/1Vnghdsjmd0

I was ready to watch this, but thought it was a free movie in Prime. Didn’t feel like paying 10.00 to watch it. I’ll track it when it drops.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Random movie stuff:

Had a rewatch of Super 8(2011) tonight, and sometimes i'll do a "Where are they now" search for actors i haven't seen in awhile.

Turns out that chubby kid director character(Charles) is a DT for the Montana St Bobcats football team now. Riley Griffiths.
download (4).jpg

98_Riley_Griffiths_15_Web_Mug.jpg

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watched Midsommar. I will reserve my rating as it just wasn’t a movie I could get into.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Run, Hide, Fight School Shooting movie. Isabel May is awesome in it.
8 out 10.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
“Call of Heroes” - 9.25

I want to put the rating into context. I’m rating this a 9 as a Classic style Martial Arts movie. I’m aware that these films suit a specific type of viewer. I grew up watching King Fu Masterpiece Theater. I’ve watched 100’s of Kung Fu movies. This is the best I’ve seen. It’s knocked my favorite, “Heroes Two” to number two.

It is on Prime. Good story that isn’t outdone by excessive, fight scenes. The choreography is very well done. It stars two of my favorites in Eddie Peng and Ching Wan Lau

tempests

Hall of Fame
Documentary - Blackfish (2013). About captive orcas in Seaworld attacking and sometimes killing their trainers. 8/10.

Sea World denounced the film as propaganda, and maybe it is, a little bit. But it also makes a compelling case against breeding orcas in captivity, and the untold stories behind killer whale attractions.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Batman 6 out 10
3 hours is just too damn long for another re-boot superhero movie IMO.
Surely a different take than previous Bruce Wayne characters
Don’t want to give anything away

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Batman 6 out 10
3 hours is just too damn long for another re-boot superhero movie IMO.
Surely a different take than previous Bruce Wayne characters
Don’t want to give anything away
Batman movies always fall short for me. I guess its because I've never Bern into superheroes that have no super power. That and the whole dark thing never did it for me. The only one I ever liked was the movie Justice League.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The Batman

8/10

might be a little generous , but I liked it

not sure where I'd rank it with all the other Batman movie's , but this would be towards the top

more of a detective film then a action film , although there is action in it ,

Batman is always considered the greatest detective , and this is really the first of all the Batman films that actually highlighted that

Robert Pattinson is now my favorite Batman

well except for Adan West , I mean , come on , :)

but , as far as his Bruce Wayne , well , we'll see....................

I defiantly wanna see more

I wouldn't mind seeing a brand new , separate , DCEU expand from here

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I watched Free Guy, not knowing anything about it.

It's a good watch, I'd give it 7/10. It's about the NPCs in a video game with Ryan Reynolds as the main and Taika Waititi as the villain.

It's on Disney+ but there's somewhat raunchy stuff on there.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Due Date - 6.5

The Adam project - 7 Some of Netflix casting isn't the greatest. CGI isn't great either but the story was cool and I love me some Zoe Saldana.

Eternals - 7.5 The first half was slow, and the second half picked up and got better. Its a must watch to stay in tune with the MCU of course. I'm not crazy about Angelina Jolie as Thena. She's just not believable as an action character. I liked the rest of the casting and the end credits are great teasers.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
power of the dog - dialog heavy anti western with a long 2nd act. It is a very artistic film lighting was part of the story telling. Acting was superb.
That being said I think it will be a tough sell unless you can enjoy the artistic side as the story can be a little grading

Licorice Pizza - I wanted the San Fernando valley to be a little more featured as one of the characters. PTA and his love of 2 shots and another dialog driven story. It was very good but I thought it fell a little short of my hopes for it

King Richard - Easily the most entertaining of the 3 films. You will not even peak at your watch/clock. I often don't mind missing a minute or two for a snack or bathroom break, during this film I paused to make sure I caught it all. Just entertaining to watch

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
9/10

Netflix’s latest war movie about a raid gone wrong. It’s a film that’s so bleak and disturbing, it begs the question: is this real?

Germany occupied Denmark.

A British raid gone wrong

In the middle of the raid, a de Havilland Mosquito — a type of British aircraft — hit a lamp post. That miscalculation was enough to damage the plane’s wing, causing it to crash into the Jeanne d’Arc School. The horror didn’t stop there. Several other bombers in the second and third waves mistakenly took the school for their target.

This onslaught resulted in the deaths of 125 civilians. Eighteen of those victims were adults, many were nuns, and a staggering 86 of those deaths were children.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPZEXcAcKEk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51XZBbW51q0

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Cyrano - 8.5/10. My wife would give it an 11/10. It really was good - but you it’s a musical and a total chick flick - so you need to know what you are getting into.