LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This was pretty trippy. Really liked it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://viooz.co/movies/22573-escape-from-tomorrow-2013.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://viooz.co/movies/22573-escape-fro ... -2013.html</a>

Here's a review:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/escape-from-tomorrow-2013" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/escap ... orrow-2013</a>

had

Rookie
I don't care for horror films, mostly because either a) they are laughably stupid, or b) I get freaked the freak out and start looking under the bed.

So I'm channel surfing the other night and FX is playing Paranormal Activity. It looks kind of interesting, kind of stupid, and I thought, what the hell, I'll check it out.

So then 2 hours later I'm on the couch, and I don't even want to look down the hallway to my bedroom. I'm like, f*ck! What did I do? With the demon, and the girl gets pulled out of her bed, and it's 3 AM and she's just standing there next to him at the side of the bed. That sh*t freaked me out.

*sigh*

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah that movie was trippy too...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Might watch it now...never been a fan of horror movies either. If it's really THAT scary..gonna watch it.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Wifey and I watched "The Conjuring" last night. Didn't sleep too well, fellas. Had a lot of similarities with other horror films (family moves into old spooky home with a dark past) but the story is done quite well and the acting is good. There is a creepy doll in the film thats's part of a side plot and that is what creeped me out most. Good film, (8/10) NOT as creepy as Exorcist though as some are saying.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Wifey and I watched "The Conjuring" last night. Didn't sleep too well, fellas. Had a lot of similarities with other horror films (family moves into old spooky home with a dark past) but the story is done quite well and the acting is good. There is a creepy doll in the film thats's part of a side plot and that is what creeped me out most. Good film, (8/10) NOT as creepy as Exorcist though as some are saying.

I watched it this weekend too.

I loved it.

9.5 out of 10

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Dredd...4/10 for me. I didn't like the plot...thought it was gonna be some kind of indy super hero movie like Kick Ass. No.

Movie 43: .5/10. I just wanted to see if there were jigglies. Not many.

had

Rookie
Last week I did the cable on demand and rented Disconnected. Three plot lines that don't converge. Three sets of people who, through various media, are disconnected as opposed to connected. I guess. And then there's this awesome catharsis through violence motif at the end. It was pretty gripping. I'd give it a 3.25 out of 5 stars.

jjab360

Legend
Dredd...4/10 for me. I didn't like the plot...thought it was gonna be some kind of indy super hero movie like Kick Ass. No.
I saw this movie without expecting much and was actually pleasantly surprised. Really good action and a straight forward plot, I'd give it a 8/10

jjab360

Legend
Prometheus (Netflix) - 4/10

That plot made less than no sense.
You know what... I saw Prometheus in theaters and I don't care what anyone says, that movie was awesome. The visuals were some of the best I've seen and there's a pretty clear plot there. It's about origination and rebirth, and it all comes full circle with the Alien franchise. I'd give it a 8.8/10, and I'm an extremely tough grader.

jjab360

Legend
Also, didn't read the whole thread so don't know if this has been posted, but there's a little known MMA movie called Warrior with Tom Hardy and Nick Nolte that come out in 2011. Great, great movie, one of my favorite ever. Solid 9.5/10.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
We're The Millers-I give that a good 8. That movie was funny as shit. Anniston doing her stripper moves pushed it to a 9, but having to see a dick backed me down to an 8. Great movie, worth the rent...or download

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Also, didn't read the whole thread so don't know if this has been posted, but there's a little known MMA movie called Warrior with Tom Hardy and Nick Nolte that come out in 2011. Great, great movie, one of my favorite ever. Solid 9.5/10.

I think that one is pretty well known. That was a great Movie, Seein Hardy like that was weird, so off from his normal personality!

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Ender's Game ... 6.5 / 10

This is a book adaptation, and the lower grade is because the movie lacks the scope of the book. For those of you who are unsure what to make of the movie, it's not a kid movie. Very adult themes, but with kid actors. The movie has been in development Hell since the late 90's because of the casting of pre-teens to fit the roles of book characters. In one case they got it dead wrong.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Ender's Game ... 6.5 / 10

This is a book adaptation, and the lower grade is because the movie lacks the scope of the book. For those of you who are unsure what to make of the movie, it's not a kid movie. Very adult themes, but with kid actors. The movie has been in development Hell since the late 90's because of the casting of pre-teens to fit the roles of book characters. In one case they got it dead wrong.

Having read the books(multiple times) i am hesitent to go see it because i know i will be disappointed to a degree. I have read many reviews from people who have seen it and they said basically that if you hadn't read the books, its a pretty good movie. But if you have read the books, you will be disappointed in some areas and explained them. I will still see the movie eventually, and i am sure i will like it, but i also know i will of wished they put much more into it from the books.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Last movie i saw was "Boy Wonder". Don't think it hit many theatres when it was released but i must say, it was pretty good. Think of it as dark and serious and messed up version of Kick-ass without jokes or humor. 8/10

Also saw Kick-ass 2(6.5/10) last week, wasn't bad but think the first was better. Can't wait for the 3rd and final installment to come out someday.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Last movie i saw was "Boy Wonder". Don't think it hit many theatres when it was released but i must say, it was pretty good. Think of it as dark and serious and messed up version of Kick-ass without jokes or humor. 8/10

Also saw Kick-ass 2(6.5/10) last week, wasn't bad but think the first was better. Can't wait for the 3rd and final installment to come out someday.
I'm gonna watch that tonight based on your recommendation.

So ... it better not suck. :frown: