Rank the Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How well do you think the Rams Drafted

• A-They nailed it. Team needs were met across the board

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • B- They got the guys they wanted. The team is better

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • C-They missed on some picks and got a few gems

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • D-They got their guy but completely ignored O-line needs

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • F-Total disaster. Even CGI would have got 1 pick right

Votes: 8 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tano

Legend
Huh. 6'4", 245 lbs. He's listed at defensive end, though, so he's still extremely undersized. Maybe this could be like Eugene Sims, but Sims had the length and frame to pack on weight; I'm not sure if Garrett can.
At those measurements, I think he will be more of an OLB - not sure if he has the speed for that - maybe a hybrid DE / OLB

WestCoastRam

Legend
I actually love the Garrett pick, kinda of guy you should take a shot at in the 7th round. Problem is we sorta did that in every round to an extent.

Tano

Legend
I actually love the Garrett pick, kinda of guy you should take a shot at in the 7th round. Problem is we sorta did that in every round to an extent.
I agree with you.

We should not be upset with 7th round picks because they rarely ever make a big contribution to the team.

A lot don't even make the team.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Wanted to give it a f but couldn't. So I voted B because the rams seem to got the guys they like (even though I didn't agree with some especially atwell) and that fit the system. I understand why they picked the players they did even though I disagree with some.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
That's how I'm trying to look at it. We all think the Oline needed help. But I guess they didn't idk. I was upset at the Tutu pick. But, if he was 25 lbs heavier and 2 inches taller, he would have not been there for us. So, I'm just stepping back and gonna see what happens.

A 17% increase in size is a big deal. That's like saying "if only AD was 350 pounds instead of 300 pounds ...".

Also, keep in mind that force generated is equivalent to velocity times mass (F = V * M). So, again, a 17% increase in Mass is actually a big deal indeed.

You're not going to logic your way out of how bad that Tutu pick was.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Went with a C because of a really strong round 4-5 range that will probably carry this class. I swear that range is Snead's wheelhouse.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
At those measurements, I think he will be more of an OLB - not sure if he has the speed for that - maybe a hybrid DE / OLB

I like Skowronek (especially if he can convert to FB/TE/HB/WR), but in all honesty, I'd have gone for talent, not special teams. That means Jermar Jefferson instead of Funk, Sage Surratt over Skowronek, and most certainly Charles Snowden (who should've gone in the fourth round) over Garrett.

I hope I'm wrong, I really do, but I'm underwhelmed by this draft, except for the fourth round picks.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
A 17% increase in size is a big deal. That's like saying "if only AD was 350 pounds instead of 300 pounds ...".

Also, keep in mind that force generated is equivalent to velocity times mass (F = V * M). So, again, a 17% increase in Mass is actually a big deal indeed.

Dont you mind fuck me with your math and logic!

GIF by Achievement Hunter

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay

Of course, 17% is less drastic for a guy who weighs 150 than it is for a guy who weighs 300. We know this - a 10% off sale doesn't mean shit at the candy store but it makes a pretty big difference when buying an appliance.

Even still, this kids weight isn't a surprise to the Rams - they know how much he weighs.

And honestly, I don't think the Rams drafted this kid for his projected force measurables - he isn't going to be trucking anyone - we all know that.

If gaining weight slows him down, let him play at 160.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Of course, 17% is less drastic for a guy who weighs 150 than it is for a guy who weighs 300. We know this - a 10% off sale doesn't mean shit at the candy store but it makes a pretty big difference when buying an appliance.

Even still, this kids weight isn't a surprise to the Rams - they know how much he weighs.

And honestly, I don't think the Rams drafted this kid for his projected force measurables - he isn't going to be trucking anyone - we all know that.

If gaining weight slows him down, let him play at 160.

The force measurables will come into play when an NFL safety hits him so hard his jettisoned body takes out a cheerleader.

Then "mothers against organized violence" will protest the NFL due to the cruelty inflicted on an unarmed 8th grader, causing the need for Congressional oversite, leading to the eventual repeal of the 2nd Amendment.

So in conclusion, a 10% sale on candy is nothing to scoff at.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The force measurables will come into play when an NFL safety hits him so hard his jettisoned body takes out a cheerleader.

Then "mothers against organized violence" will protest the NFL due to the cruelty inflicted on an unarmed 8th grader, causing the need for Congressional oversite, leading to the eventual repeal of the 2nd Amendment.

So in conclusion, a 10% sale on candy is nothing to scoff at.

I keep seeing this idea that Jamaal Adams is going to kill him. And lets face it, if Jamaal Adams gets a clean shot on any of our WRs, its going to be ugly. Little guys are even harder to square up than bigger targets - and your force equation actually makes it a less violent collision the less he weighs.

I don't see him running a lot of crossing patterns in linebacker country - either he knows how to protect himself, or he doesn't. Tavon never really got squared up in his years in the league, did he?

And if he does get blown up, and it looks like the scene where Michigan played the towel boy in Waterboy - odds are we get 15 yards and an automatic first down out of it.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
C for me because I don't know what I think I know. We passed on some of my targeted guys even when I saw them as a steal when they were still available but that only means every team had passed on them up to that point. If Tutu works out to be a "world beater", this draft gets an A.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
It's def not what I expected/wanted but also...what the fuck do I know?

The season can't get here fast enough...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dont you mind fuck me with your math and logic!

GIF by Achievement Hunter
Gotta keep it simple.
A 17% increase in breast size is a big deal. That's like saying "if only Dolly Parton's juggs were 150 pounds instead of 100 pounds ...".

Also, keep in mind that force generated is equivalent to velocity times jugg-age (F = V * J). So, again, a 17% increase in Boob size is actually a big deal when she slaps you in the face with those monsters....

You're not going to logic your way out of how bad those bodacious set of Tatas were at pick #57. ~ @OnceARam

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Damnit @OldSchool I hadn't even thought about Jamal Adams....fml. lol. Hopefully he's fast enough to get the hell away.

Safeties aren't allowed to slam players around anymore, though. Jamal Adams is a run safety that's used as a LB/rusher too. He's meh in coverage. Budda Baker is not leaps and bounds bigger than Tutu enough to crunch him.

Besides, having a coaching staff putting him in the right spot, and Matthew Stafford move him around will help avoid all that.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
That's how I'm trying to look at it. We all think the Oline needed help. But I guess they didn't idk. I was upset at the Tutu pick. But, if he was 25 lbs heavier and 2 inches taller, he would have not been there for us. So, I'm just stepping back and gonna see what happens.
If he was only available due to his size then you are basically saying 31 NFL GMs would not have picked TuTu so high. This would validate the opinions of fans who are against the pick Bacause 31 Gms agree.