Rams Whip the Redheaded Stepchildren of the NFL (CELEBRATION THREAD)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
You got your lawsuit (payday) Bitch! Otherwise... STFU. Ya know what??? Give me back that Heisman... oh wait........

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Finished tied for the best record in football and scored 527 points, second highest total in franchise history.

Can be considered a great season regardless of what happens in the playoffs.
Depends on your expectations I guess. For this team, it’s all about the post-season.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
First round bye, place at the table!

Go Fight Win, Rams!

We'll unleash a fresh Gurley in the playoffs. No defense has a chance against 20+ Gurley carries!

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
For some reason the haters and non-believers are out in force on the internets.... 13-3 and undefeated in the division...first round bye... Reality is setting in for the haters that we are a solid team with a bright future..

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Let us all point and laugh at Reggie Bush. Begins at 0:58

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9LAfcb2Vp0

85AE8226-4733-495E-AD25-0652F92CD1E9.jpeg

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I’m not sure the Bears win. They have zero playoff experience against the world champs. Philly is concerning me. I’d rather the Vikings have got in. But I’m pretty sure I’m in the minority thinking that way. We don’t match up well with the Eagles or Bears. I guess we will see. Not trying to be negative here, but concerned nonetheless.

I agree regarding the Eagles.
I think almost everyone is taking them too lightly.
I think McVay has figured out the Bears, but wont matter. (Bears lose to Philly)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
They seemed bent on not letting Donald get the sack record. Mullins preferred throwing interceptions instead.

Three turnovers on the first three drives was sweet.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
They seemed bent on not letting Donald get the sack record. Mullins preferred throwing interceptions instead.

Three turnovers on the first three drives was sweet.
Yeah, and running the ball in the 2nd half when 20+ points behind

RamWoodie

Legend
As has been said...the Rams DOMINATED the NFC West! A great feat. Now there's a well deserved week of rest, recovery, and fine tuning work.

The defense started stout and showed "shut down" ability. Joyner was missed in the secondary but as the Rams put it out of reach and began to use the subs...celebrations began.

IT'S PLAYOFF TIME...with the goal being NFC CHAMPS!!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I’m not sure the Bears win. They have zero playoff experience against the world champs. Philly is concerning me. I’d rather the Vikings have got in. But I’m pretty sure I’m in the minority thinking that way. We don’t match up well with the Eagles or Bears. I guess we will see. Not trying to be negative here, but concerned nonetheless.

Look at it this way. If the Eagles beat the Bears we avoid both them and the Bears. I think Dallas or the Seahags would be a better opponent for the divisional round.