Rams Whip the Redheaded Stepchildren of the NFL (CELEBRATION THREAD)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
MX6bDKF.gif

Q729

Legend
So who do we get the winners of, Eagles/Bears or Girls/Hags? Or does it even work that way....
Just remember the team with the best record is always supposed to be rewarded with playing the supposedly easiest opponent (worst record).

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Cardinals and 49ers gave us exactly what we needed. They gave us two games to get ourselves right going into the playoffs. McVay has two weeks to prepare. Goff has two weeks to prepare. Our injured guys have two weeks to rest up. And then our opponents have to come to Los Angeles. Why does that matter? Jared Goff has 22 TDs to 3 Ints in 8 games in LA this year.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Finished tied for the best record in football and scored 527 points, second highest total in franchise history.

Can be considered a great season regardless of what happens in the playoffs.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So who do we get the winners of, Eagles/Bears or Girls/Hags? Or does it even work that way....
Saints get the lowest remaining seed we get the higher.

Edit got that backwards sorry.

Last edited:

The Ramowl

Starter
I’m not sure the Bears win. They have zero playoff experience against the world champs. Philly is concerning me. I’d rather the Vikings have got in. But I’m pretty sure I’m in the minority thinking that way. We don’t match up well with the Eagles or Bears. I guess we will see. Not trying to be negative here, but concerned nonetheless.

I feel the same, but the positive thing is that the only way we play them is in LA in the conference final and by then they will have had to beat the Bears and the Saints on the road. If they get to the SB in those conditions honestly, hats off, but I doubt it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We're gonna get the Bears unless someone eliminates them.

If that happens, I'll be very happy.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Cant wait for the playoffs to start. THIS IS THE YEAR. One home win and we travel to New Orleans. If we win in NO we can beat anyone anywhere.

For our first game, do we play the winner of CHI/PHI or SEA/DAL?