Rams Whip the Redheaded Stepchildren of the NFL (CELEBRATION THREAD)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Boom.

tenor.gif

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Way to sweep the division and let the whiners know they suck ass.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, at least we let them have their record. They got to have their moral victory after we beat the shit out of them twice this year.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Well, at least we let them have their record. They got to have their moral victory after we beat the crap out of them twice this year.

Nothing like setting records in garbage time after all the D starters have been pulled.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
So who do we get the winners of, Eagles/Bears or Girls/Hags? Or does it even work that way....

We get the highest remaining seed of the four.

I think the Bears take care of the Eagles and the Seahags take care of the Cowgirls. So that'll leave 1-2-3-5. Saints vs Seahags, Rams vs Bears.

How sweet would it be to beat the Seahags in the NFCC?

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It was more important to them to fuck Donald than to try to throw to win or to get their guy his record. They stopped throwing and effectively stopped trying when Donald was in.

Kittle is good, but his record is tainted.
That whole team is taint.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We get the highest remaining seed of the four.

I think the Bears take care of the Eagles and the Seahags take care of the Cowgirls. So that'll leave 1-2-3-5. Saints vs Seahags, Rams vs Bears.

How sweet would it be to beat the Seahags in the NFCC?
I’m not sure the Bears win. They have zero playoff experience against the world champs. Philly is concerning me. I’d rather the Vikings have got in. But I’m pretty sure I’m in the minority thinking that way. We don’t match up well with the Eagles or Bears. I guess we will see. Not trying to be negative here, but concerned nonetheless.