Rams vs Raiders Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
As with every game Ramsey played both from what I saw and had good and bad snaps in each type.
I almost never saw Ramsey in press coverage during the previous games - only maybe 2 or 3 times a game

I saw Ramsey in Press Coverage at least 10 times yesterday

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I almost never saw Ramsey in press coverage during the previous games - only maybe 2 or 3 times a game

I saw Ramsey in Press Coverage at least 10 times yesterday
We also rarely see DB's other than the safeties 10 yards off the line of scrimmage yet GDT's are full of comments that they're playing 10 yards off.

Tano

Legend
Thats what happens when you mix it up. Playing jalen where he belongs. Jalen shut down the "best " receiver in the game. After that 1st catch we barely noticed him.
What I have been saying all year - mix it up - play press and then soft - and what is even better - play press and back off before the pass or play off and then play press right before the snap

Keep the damn QB on his toes - don't even let the easy 5 yard passes be there on every fricken play

Tano

Legend
We also rarely see DB's other than the safeties 10 yards off the line of scrimmage yet GDT's are full of comments that they're playing 10 yards off.
Well I see 7 yards off and then backing up right after the play starts to be 10 yards off. So the GDT is half right on those comments

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
7543B96C-94C9-48A0-A6EF-E46C49A1390E.png
21BCFC8C-88C2-4D56-A732-01DD7076A60A.png
8610D351-929F-40FB-B165-222AE7F7CBB3.png
68B41199-9880-42C1-AC80-F6884152EE47.png

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
yep..... press is okay..... but with no safety help?

i think that was a mistake by the safety on van's side.

I think he was scared of Tutu and immediately bailed to that spot.

That's exactly what happened. TuTu was running a post and the safety went to help left Van in single coverage. TuTu gave us value even when the ball wasn't coming his way.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Sigh him up now for 2023 !

Great insurance with the bad health of Jackson/Noteboom!

Gosh Havenstien got exposed badly.

That hold that wasn’t called was BAD !!
That Non-a holding call made up for all the BAD calls against The Rams,so I’ll say they equaled out.

My question to you is what does The Rams O’Line look to you now Bonifay’d? The Rams can’t sign everyone.

BTW Brian Allen did an excellent job play calling The Offensive line calls.
Without Allen making those calls & communicating with Baker he would have not been able to do what he did.

IMO they just build through it & Mayfield can free style it like he does as well.Shelton showed he can handle RG well & is still a Great Swing/Center option for depth if The Rams can solidify there guard spot.

Once again though I would still say A’Jackson is The Rams best RG.

I could tell you what that would look like,& Anchrum just won what award?
I think SJD69 won it or almost did for giving back off the field & we saw what happened to him.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think he was scared of Tutu and immediately bailed to that spot.

The funny thing is The concept some of us have is silly.

Richard Sherman was HOT & a few ex-players called for the Raiders DC head by name. He didn’t let it go either.