Rams vs Packers GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Earned a spot:
J. Davis, Sayles, Blythe, Wichmann, Rogers, Eldrenkamp, Purcell, Smart, Ekuban

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Mundt?
2015-02-20-12-01-38-716512014.jpeg

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
lol remember when Dan O was better then Mannion

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'm pretty happy to know that the majority of the guys on the field tonight won't be on this team in a couple of days...Pretty uninspiring to me for the most part...I agree that Davis has probably cemented himself a job...

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
If it is any consolation the Atlanta Falcons looked even worse against Jacksonville.

At least we lost to a historically good team in Green Bay.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Spags woulda spanked that GB team in preseason. Dude was 12-0 in preseason, I believe.
Of course he would have lost to that same GB team in the regular season by a score of 49-9
But still...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Rogers caught a pass, finally. I think his work ethic may keep him around but he's got to be on the bubble.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Wondering if he gets cut , The Rams put him on practice squad ? He is not giving him much game day tape for other teams in Rogers ?
One of the reasons I draged my butt down to Buffalo Wild Wings with some friends was because I thought I'd see Sam Rogers used extensively, finally.
But I didn't see him at all.
Did he play a snap?

Ram65

Legend
Harkey whiffed early on a run block.

Rogers didn't sustain his block on a blitz but, did get in front of the blitzer.

Funny Rogers seemed to make block but more on outside rushers.

Nice to see Ekuban back getting pressure.

Where is Price?

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Well, that game was mostly painful. Watching Safety Dan play QB physically hurts me.

That Mundt TD was fun to watch. Not sure that happens against better players, but still. Looks like between him and Wilson we have some interesting options for developmental/PS tight ends.

I liked Josh Forrest in this game and in this preseason in general. I think he has a spot on this roster. He's a good athlete with the ability to cover, run downhill and fill gaps, and play great on special teams.

I've been waiting to see Ebukam all preseason and he showed why this staff was all over him in the draft process. He got a bit over aggressive at times, but he has talent, that's for sure.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
One of the reasons I draged my butt down to Buffalo Wild Wings with some friends was because I thought I'd see Sam Rogers used extensively, finally.
But I didn't see him at all.
Did he play a snap?

You dragged yourself down to Buffalo Wild Wings for the god damn delicious wings and hot waitresses. We know. We know.