Rams vs Packers GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wait a minute.
I thought they cut Coons.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
They already cut Orlovsky at half time and brought back Coons. That quick.
Well that sucks. I'm back to questioning my own sexuality now.

BhmaxSR.jpg

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
There is also the element of showing that you can make good decisions on whether to take it or fair catch, but ultimately being able to consistently catch the ball.

The best thing you can show in punt return is positive yards, which of course includes holding on to the ball but the best way to do that is to catch the ball in stride so even if you get hit, you fall forward for a 8 or nine yard gain. Dwight and Welker were fun to watch because they attacked the ball and people quickly found themselves out of place to make the initial tackle. Im so tired of the dancing side to side and running 20 yards to gain 5.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Why do the rules loosen up so much? Especially the hurt the guy type penalties

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
The best thing you can show in punt return is positive yards, which of course includes holding on to the ball but the best way to do that is to catch the ball in stride so even if you get hit, you fall forward for a 8 or nine yard gain. Dwight and Welker were fun to watch because they attacked the ball and people quickly found themselves out of place to make the initial tackle. Im so tired of the dancing side to side and running 20 yards to gain 5.

I can agree with this to an extent. I don't like the dancing around to find a hole, I do like the decisive choice. You see whether you have an opportunity or not. You decide early and make sure you secure the catch.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I can agree with this to an extent. I don't like the dancing around to find a hole, I do like the decisive choice. You see whether you have an opportunity or not. You decide early and make sure you secure the catch.

Yeah it takes a superior returner to catch on the attack no doubt, but it's fun to watch

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Looks like a little Brett Favre out there.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Yeah it takes a superior returner to catch on the attack no doubt, but it's fun to watch

I guess I just feel for him. A guy I just keep hearing about being electric, how he's going to take one back. I feel I would really love to see him do so, also the idea that he really wants to do so as well, and then to see him make the smart choice to fair catch and keep the ball.

I can appreciate that. He'll find a spot somewhere. We already knew our wide outs were locked up and he's not beating out a DB for ST play.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Missing a real barn burner with Washington vs Tampa. Late in the 3rd skins are up 3-0. Tampa has 56 total yards.
I guess this answers the question of what would a linehan vs spags game look like

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Looks like this game wasn't worth watching. Glad I had to work for once haha