Rams vs Packers GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
lol remember when Dan O was better then Mannion
Dan O? As in Orlovsky??

hqdefault.jpg

Book 'em Dano from Hawaii Five-O is better than Orlovsky.

bwahaha.gif

Orlovsky sucks so hard he should be sponsored by Dyson Vacuums...

I can't believe the Rams brought the guy into camp. They should've given some kid the chance to play some football for a couple months. Orlovsky has had his chance to play...

Mick

Pro Bowler
Well my only takeaway from this game was Harkey shouldn't make the 53. He just sucked tonight in blocking...missed a few early on. If that's the only thing he brings to the table, the table is bare.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
lol remember when Dan O was better then Mannion
Somebody actually said that lol ? Or is the Mannion chip on your shoulder growing? hehe I really don't believe somebody said Safety Dan was good.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Somebody actually said that lol ? Or is the Mannion chip on your shoulder growing? hehe I really don't believe somebody said Safety Dan was good.
Yeah they did especially when that rumor came about about them not being sold on Mannion as the number 2

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
TV commentator said that Orlovsky will not be on the squad as teams don't keep three QBs. Is this true? And, if so, why didn't Mannion get some reps tonight. Even the LA Times beat writer, Gary Klein, claimed that Mannion would get some of the reps. BTW--I'm praying for Goff to succeed and I hope he does; however, I think Mannion will do well. He was awesome at Oregon State and I love following Pac 12 foootball. Weigh in my fellow Rams fans.

Steve R and I live within walking distance of Cal Lutheran and I and I have been a Rams fan since 1964 even while in St. Louis. (DirecTV).

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
TV commentator said that Orlovsky will not be on the squad as teams don't keep three QBs. Is this true? And, if so, why didn't Mannion get some reps tonight. Even the LA Times beat writer, Gary Klein, claimed that Mannion would get some of the reps. BTW--I'm praying for Goff to succeed and I hope he does; however, I think Mannion will do well. He was awesome at Oregon State and I love following Pac 12 foootball. Weigh in my fellow Rams fans.

Steve R and I live within walking distance of Cal Lutheran and I and I have been a Rams fan since 1964 even while in St. Louis. (DirecTV).
When I listened to McVay presser it sounded like Mannion wasn't playing m. It kinda of sucked because we didn't really get to see anything from the WRs but I think at that point the coaches already had their 53 locked in. So why risk injury even to your backup. I think they liked what they saw from Mannion and felt comfortable with him not playing today

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Spags woulda spanked that GB team in preseason. Dude was 12-0 in preseason, I believe.
Of course he would have lost to that same GB team in the regular season by a score of 49-9
But still...
Yeah but it would have been a 14-6 game at halftime.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The waitress was a twenty-something exotic Hispanic beauty.

Even hotter than the wings.

Duuuude. I'm surrounded by hispanic women now. They're so gorgeous, and they age incredibly fucking well. It's scary, man. The women in their 40s and 50s are still bad as fuck.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like this game wasn't worth watching. Glad I had to work for once haha
I DVR'd it and the programming was wrong. I got 3 "A Football Life instead!" Guess that was a good thing.