Rams vs Colts - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I like Brown at LG and Saffold at RG - thats our best looking line IMO

BTW - I broke down and got the 7 day free pass so I can watch the game live. I'm such a sucker.
I did the same.
That gives us the last 2 preseason games free.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
WOW! Our OL tonight

2nd yr/rookie/3rd yr (like a 2nd yr)/2nd yr (like a rookie)/rookie

YIKES!!!!!!! Noles better have his track shoes on tonight.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I wonder how big of a pain in the rompus they will make it to cancel.
Right now I'm dealing with the rompus my wife is giving me for tearing office apart and dragging the pc tower into living room. It's just a few cords....Right?

jjab360

Legend
Thank god it's a home game so I can hear the Rams Broadcast.

Gurley might not be playing but he looks damn good in his uniform.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Saffold gonna try to play injured for as long as he can now that he just screwed up his other shoulder. Thats sad. Hope this next week we get good challenge from Wichman. He'll get late reps tonight and gonna watch Reynolds like a hawk. The Colts have pretty much sucked during pre-season so far and the titans that gave us a hard time last week got torched by Chiefs tonight. NO INJURIES!!!

jap

Legend
on tv their saying Brown is going to be LG permanent and Saffold is moving to RG when he comes back

That will give us right and left OL anchors again. Beetlejuice will be our Adam Timmermann, and GRob will be our 'Lando Pace.