Rams vs Colts - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Ooohhhh!, it's your damn jersey that's the cause for all the early pre-season woes. Damn you!!! :sneaky::ROFLMAO:
Not just preseason everything that has gone with the RAMS is cuz of that damn jersey, if Foles gets hurt tonight I'll probably change my mind and say it was a good luck charm. :ROFLMAO:

For real though every time I wore it we got our asses handed to us, maybe it was coincidence but I don't believe in coincidence lol.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I shall be most certainly watching the OL tonight, especially the OC battle. I heard on 101 that Jones is expected to start and Rhaney has been taking his reps at OG this last week in practice. Nick Wagoner thought it could be because Rhaney hasn't shown much at Center (OC)? However, in my FB Ram group a very knowledgeable gentleman said it could be because of Saffold's injury history, and I can't disagree with that.

I liked Wagoner's points on all 3 candidates for OC. I thought he broke them down good. Give it a listen if you have the time.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Not just preseason everything that has gone with the RAMS is cuz of that damn jersey, if Foles gets hurt tonight I'll probably change my mind and say it was a good luck charm. :ROFLMAO:

For real though every time I wore it we got our asses handed to us, maybe it was coincidence but I don't believe in coincidence lol.
Let's hope for your sake that this doesn't end up with you having to stay in the basement.

CodeMonkey

...BBQ chicken thighs and legs in the crock pot, hungarian hot wax poppers, and chips with cheese dip and homemade salsa. Many ice cold frosty ones at my beckon call, and a 750 ml bottle of Jager in the freezer....
/
Dags is back and in mid-season form!!!!

Salute!!!!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Dags is back and in mid-season form!!!!

Salute!!!!

Gotta be in mid-season for even the preseason. I won't get to do it that much for the regular season this year with the hours and OT I work. Job definitely pays well, and we're on the Dave Ramsey plan, so it's worth it. :)

How the hell you been Ram brother? Long time man. Hope all is well with you and yours. I sincerely mean that. Miss the chat with you all. Good times we had. More to come, I hope.

Salute to you my friend! Cheers! :cool:

CodeMonkey

Gotta be in mid-season for even the preseason. I won't get to do it that much for the regular season this year with the hours and OT I work. Job definitely pays well, and we're on the Dave Ramsey plan, so it's worth it. :)

How the hell you been Ram brother? Long time man. Hope all is well with you and yours. I sincerely mean that. Miss the chat with you all. Good times we had. More to come, I hope.

Salute to you my friend! Cheers! :cool:
Right on! Doing good. Sent my baby girl away to college a week back. My eldest son has moved back in though so were not quite empty nesters but close. My son says its just the three of us, like the old days. Ha

Sounds like your garden is working and you are too. Hope your wife is good.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks! Glad you can make it.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Are there any free streaming sites other than the now removed reddit or the trial NFL.com..I use firstrow but if you can navigate all the BS and get to the game, the quality is more times than not, crap...I hate begging, but I will at this point to see the Rams in a way I can afford on my VERY meager retirement...Thanks in advance and I will never ask again, I promise...

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Are there any free streaming sites other than the now removed reddit or the trial NFL.com..I use firstrow but if you can navigate all the BS and get to the game, the quality is more times than not, crap...I hate begging, but I will at this point to see the Rams in a way I can afford on my VERY meager retirement...Thanks in advance and I will never ask again, I promise...

Someone posted a VLC stream last week that was mint. I bookmarked it on my home computer but....I'm at work right now. Sorry. Someone here should be able to point you there.
Also look up member FLV...he has a bunch of links in his profile.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Someone posted a VLC stream last week that was mint. I bookmarked it on my home computer but....I'm at work right now. Sorry. Someone here should be able to point you there.
Also look up member FLV...he has a bunch of links in his profile.

Thanks, I'll look...The VLC stream was reddit...it seems to have gone down only na few days after he let us in on it...I'll check FLV...Thanks again

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Right on! Doing good. Sent my baby girl away to college a week back. My eldest son has moved back in though so were not quite empty nesters but close. My son says its just the three of us, like the old days. Ha

Sounds like your garden is working and you are too. Hope your wife is good.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks! Glad you can make it.

Man, I would hate to be sending a daughter off to college. I don't mean that in a bad way now. Had a friend that went thru it with his only daughter/child last year. What I mean is the realization they've grown up. He was crabby at work for 3 months. lolol She settled in at SIUC and is doing well as he's doing better now. lolol

Hey even if for a brief period, enjoy having your son around. I'd make him at least look for part time work though. No free ride now. My parents helped me out until I was 20, so I can relate.

Garden not that great. Due to the job and OT, rain, and tearing the old shed down I got it out late. I'll be lucking to get enough super hot chili's for seed. Scorpion Butch T's are doing the best in super hots.

Looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks too my friend. It should be a damn good time. I'm going to try and make it to 2 more games this year (the Bears game being one). I'm not going to be able to even watch a game without taking a vacation day, so why not use the OT and get tickets and go to one? :) Be cool my friend.

PS> hell I'm thinking of just staying up. lolol What time is pregame show on 101? ;)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I can't find it on any kind of NFLN replay. Here's a link:

I've watched all kinds of games here in the past. Not sure if it still works, but I will try it tonight. I never click on any of the outside links, and have never downloaded a player for it. It only works when the games are live.

I deleted the link, too many pop ups now. Don't want to subject anyone to malware. Sorry.

Last edited:

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Ugh. I tried the VLC stream and it didn't work. Was going to sign up for Gamepass but then I saw the fine print said how it AUTOMATICALLY renews next year if I don't cancel that option. I just don't want to worry about that crap. I mean--I thought I'd give them the hundred bucks and keep it this year. Isn't that enough? No--not for the NFL--they'd rather you not realize you've been charged until next year when they AUTOMATICALLY renew it.

I'll try the streaming sites.

The NFL sucks.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Ugh. I tried the VLC stream and it didn't work. Was going to sign up for Gamepass but then I saw the fine print said how it AUTOMATICALLY renews next year if I don't cancel that option. I just don't want to worry about that crap. I mean--I thought I'd give them the hundred bucks and keep it this year. Isn't that enough? No--not for the NFL--they'd rather you not realize you've been charged until next year when they AUTOMATICALLY renew it.

I'll try the streaming sites.

The NFL sucks.
Good luck, all I'm finding is BS.