Rams vs Colts - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Wow. Interesting OL lineup tonight. Hopefully it can gives Foles some time.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Seems odd making such a large tweak to the oline.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I like Brown at LG and Saffold at RG - thats our best looking line IMO

BTW - I broke down and got the 7 day free pass so I can watch the game live. I'm such a sucker.

FRO

Legend
on tv their saying Brown is going to be LG permanent and Saffold is moving to RG when he comes back
I like it, but I hate they went through essentially all of camp with it reversed. Better late than never I guess.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I like it, but I hate they went through essentially all of camp with it reversed. Better late than never I guess.

I think they had to make sure he could handle it. This sounds like a vote of confidence to me.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I just don't understand why they had Brown at RG in the first place if they were going to move him to LG eventually. I guess to see his flexibility but still.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Seems odd making such a large tweak to the oline.
Maybe the shoulder is more damaged than we know, and that will be a side that allows him to play more effectively. And, Jamon is pretty good with his feet. It also makes our left side better, with Saffold out. Jamon is a decent pass blocker.

FRO

Legend
I think they had to make sure he could handle it. This sounds like a vote of confidence to me.
I don't like the fact that you are starting from square one as far as chemistry is concerned. I don't see LG any more important than RG. I do however think Saffold was much better at RG.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
@lockdnram21 who's going to RG? WTF?!? Shoulda did this months ago!!!! effin Boo!

BTW - I broke down and got the 7 day free pass so I can watch the game live. I'm such a sucker.
What is this, and how do I get some?;)

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I'm excited to see how the oline plays out tonight. I think this could be really good for us if it pans out. A healthy Roger is a great pulling guard. Jamon is athletic and pull and get out in front, but he is also a big body. Right next to GRob. That is a lot of weight and muscle pushing through the line, then you throw in one of our strongest players in Saffold pulling and pushing through

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
@lockdnram21 who's going to RG? WTF?!? Shoulda did this months ago!!!! effin Boo!

What is this, and how do I get some?;)

NFL Game Pass. Just google it. You'll easily find it. It's a watch service. You can watch for free for a 7 day trial. Afterwards it is 100 bucks for full rewind access throughout the season.

EDIT: You have to enter in credit card to get the 7 day trial and then cancel to not be charged

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I just don't understand why they had Brown at RG in the first place if they were going to move him to LG eventually. I guess to see his flexibility but still.

I agree. We did something similar with Greg Robinson last year teaching him to play two positions - inside, where he'd never played before and then back out to LT where he'd played all his life, so wasting the work he got inside - I know it was because of injury but we do seem to be a bit muddled with our thinking on the O-line.

I guess at least they've realized there is a problem there and they're trying to make it better.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This gives Rams good depth at RG with Reynolds in case of Saffold's unreliability.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler

Lol! Me too. I broke down and signed up. Streaming sites were a nightmare.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
i already did it once, using my gf's credit card number this time. not hard to cancel - go to game pass or under your account, its under subscriptions, hit cancel.

Ok thanks man. I signed up. Really hope I don't get burned for the $300 they want to charge next week.