Rams vs Colts - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wowwwww. Fisher was just out-Fished.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Why the hell not. Test your special teams.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hey @CGI_Ram - do we still have that 'live thread' thing on here?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I am doing the nfl game day free 7 day trial. Should get me to the regular season then I will cancel.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I think Pagano knows his team needs to really jump on the Rams to have a chance, even in preseason. So, he's taking chances. And, trying out the ST squad.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Was that like, an FU for beating them last year? That's all I can think, I definitely think a little too highly of people in general to believe there's an actual person desperate to win in the preseason.

FRO

Legend
Stop commenting on the freaking crowd. It's not going to be good in pre season let alone knowing they might move.
And if they play like this during the season the crowds won't look good during the season also. Hard to draw with only 4 winning seasons in the 20 years being here.