CELEBRATE !! RAMS SLAY VIKINGS VICTORY CELEBRATION!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m going to shine some light on TuTu. In his limited reps he continues to add some flash to the WR corp. while I think he only had a couple catches Stafford was 2 yards short on a long TD bomb to him where he had a clear 1-2 steps on the defender. No one else on this team provides that. I’m glad we have him.
He alligator armed that that catch. If he was at all physical there, fought for that ball, he would have caught it or gotten the PI call. His hand got knocked away by a feather.
He’s been decent but I’m pretty sure Staff didn’t go back to him after that play

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
wooo GIF

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My daughter just sent me an awesome picture.
She was at a frat party last night and one of her sorority sisters “exposed” her for being on her phone during the party.
Of course she was watching the Rams! That’s my girl!!
IMG_3009.jpeg

Zodi

Hall of Fame
So I've missed watching the 49ers and Vikings game live this season, along with half of the Raiders game.

I guess I'll have to record games from here on out. :laugh1:

This offense last night was no joke. And the defense settled in nicely. Verse and Fiske seem like such a steal, even given the resources it took to select them together.

RamWoodie

Legend
How 'bout this for the Viking defense...with Kupp and Puka back...

NO FLEX...ZONE!...NO FLEX...ZONE!..THEY KNOW BETTA!...THEY KNOW BETTA...Stafford throws betta...Offense flows BETTA...:laugh2::fistbump1::sunglasses:

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
The first 3-4 mins of this Adam Sandler-like tantrum made me crick my neck I was laughing so hard.

View: https://youtu.be/lKJpddJgtSA?si=jzPc5WAOydlll1iR

Funny how he doesn't want to bring up the more blatant face mask on Kyren on our final drive of the game. If we get that call, our chances of scoring and putting the game away early are greater than Minn coming back 97 yds and then scoring a 2 pt conversion in under 2 min with no time outs.

RamWoodie

Legend
Funny how he doesn't want to bring up the more blatant face mask on Kyren on our final drive of the game. If we get that call, our chances of scoring and putting the game away early are greater than Minn coming back 97 yds and then scoring a 2 pt conversion in under 2 min with no time outs.
At least he has the reality that the Vikes were gonna lose anyway!!! In slow motion you clearly see theface mask...but iat normal speed, it's not so obvious. It actually looks like he has Darnold by the shoulder.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What I like about Verse is his ability to beat his man, but even if he doesn’t he often does drives him back and get to the QB anyway. Top draft pick.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
That was a solid win.
The Rams put up 107 on the ground vs a defense that was averaging 80 allowed.
The Rams D held them to 64 yards on the ground (2.9 ypc) and they were averaging 111.
They put up 30 points on a defense that was allowing 17 per game.
The D held them to 6 points on 136 yards over their last 7 possessions (19.4)
They beat a 5-1 team that was tied for #1 in the NFC.
The Rams were -1 in turnovers. Clean that up and it would have been even better.

Now the Rams are right in the thick of the NFC West and face Seattle next off a mini bye. Good things may be in store.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
He alligator armed that that catch. If he was at all physical there, fought for that ball, he would have caught it or gotten the PI call. His hand got knocked away by a feather.
He’s been decent but I’m pretty sure Staff didn’t go back to him after that play
Stafford severely under threw that ball. If he leads him it's 6, easily. He was behind the DB by 3 or 4 yards. The only reason the DB caught up to him is he had to slow down. And he could have drawn a DPI if he could have geared down quicker. So he's small and hand fighting is not his forte. It's beating DBs with his speed, which he does often and he has great hands. Gotta target him a few times a game.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Baldy is dead on. That offense looked dangerous last night. And Puka had 1 day in pads? Unbelievable. And the D looked really good too. Get Avila and JJ back, keep that up and a nice run is definitely possible.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a game. I will be celebrating all week. I am a bit worried about going to Seattle but right now we are in the thick of it and competing for the division. Hope Seattle gets beat this week. Go Rams!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a game. I will be celebrating all week. I am a bit worried about going to Seattle but right now we are in the thick of it and competing for the division. Hope Seattle gets beat this week. Go Rams!
Got a mini bye to get ready for them as well. I like our chances. Seattle hasn't beaten anyone that scares me.