CELEBRATE !! RAMS SLAY VIKINGS VICTORY CELEBRATION!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bills and Eagles will be very tough but are both at home. I’m feeling if Rams plays to their capability they are better than the rest.
Eagles haven't impressed me this season. Even the browns game was close but the browns browned it up lol. I think I like our chances in about every matchup from here on.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Also of note. DRob is a a bad ass 3rd option in this offense. Dudes got all kinds of swag too

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Hmmm - Reeder is out and the Rams kept a very good running team under 100 yards.

Coincidence?
Well, the Vikings offense did have to sit on the sidelines a lot more than other offenses have.

I had no confidence in this game. Getting Puka and Cooper back on the same day shows what this team was (and is) supposed to be. We went toe to toe with the Lions and just beat the 1 loss Vikings. Our defense was fresh for most of the game and bringing pressure.

Rams are a completely different team out there with those two back. It had a positive effect on both sides of the ball.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Excited Oh Yeah GIF

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Byron is legit too, no doubt!
They are both looking great imo but they have different games.
What I meant was 8s presence is felt in between snaps too... he's a bully out there, but in exactly the right kind of way.
Absolutely. He's a beast right out of the gate.

Btw, best quote J've heard all night.

CK answering one of a few trade questions...."ask, you got two weeks to get them out there"

Love it

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Limmer has played solid football, but I'd have a hard time keeping Jackson or Avila on the bench. Those dudes can get after it. The question is when Jackson returns. If it's not until late in the year, you might not want to disrupt the chemistry.
Limmer stays at center. Either guy comes back, they play left guard

PARAM

Hall of Fame
It was facemask by BY but let's not over do it. Minnesota was on their 5 and 15 yards puts them on their 20. They still have to go 80 yards in 1:36 with no timeouts AND get a 2 pt conversion after scoring 2 FGs in the previous 45 minutes. What are the odds? Sure there's a possibility but based on the way the D played in the 2nd half, I liked our defense's chances there.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't want to hear shit about the facemask. Vikings played undisciplined football all game long, and should've gotten flagged a bunch more times than they were. To me, Agent Zero got himself a safety. That's all I see.
"I didn't see a penalty" ~ Nickel Robey-Coleman

dang

Legend
Also of note. DRob is a a bad ass 3rd option in this offense. Dudes got all kinds of swag too
I’m going to shine some light on TuTu. In his limited reps he continues to add some flash to the WR corp. while I think he only had a couple catches Stafford was 2 yards short on a long TD bomb to him where he had a clear 1-2 steps on the defender. No one else on this team provides that. I’m glad we have him.

Name
Jamall
I’m going to shine some light on TuTu. In his limited reps he continues to add some flash to the WR corp. while I think he only had a couple catches Stafford was 2 yards short on a long TD bomb to him where he had a clear 1-2 steps on the defender. No one else on this team provides that. I’m glad we have him.
1 catch on 2 targets tbh he probably gets traded and a couple times they showed him he didn’t look to happy