CELEBRATE !! RAMS SLAY VIKINGS VICTORY CELEBRATION!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We looked good tonight on offense and not horrific on defense. This team can win some games now and maybe win the division!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

I’m going to shine some light on TuTu. In his limited reps he continues to add some flash to the WR corp. while I think he only had a couple catches Stafford was 2 yards short on a long TD bomb to him where he had a clear 1-2 steps on the defender. No one else on this team provides that. I’m glad we have him.
It's a shame that he is not at least 2 inches taller and 15-20 lbs heavier. He has ability, just a little small to be a regular go to guy.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I’m going to shine some light on TuTu. In his limited reps he continues to add some flash to the WR corp. while I think he only had a couple catches Stafford was 2 yards short on a long TD bomb to him where he had a clear 1-2 steps on the defender. No one else on this team provides that. I’m glad we have him.
I think we should trade him. Rams won't pay him because he's got no instincts for attacking the ball. So might as well get some return on him for next offseason.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
My first Rams game was a win and it was so awesome! We were cheering loud during the safety Young just yanked Darnold down and we erupted. Ram fans were making a lot of noise during the game.

While we were leaving walking out of the stadium I was raising my Rams foam finger up at all the viking fans walking our way! I was just looking at them with a big smile waving it around in the air.

Many Viking fans were doing the skol chant when Curl was down injured. Ram fans around us were saying no class and I was pretty shocked at the timing of their chant.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
My first Rams game was a win and it was so awesome! We were cheering loud during the safety Young just yanked Darnold down and we erupted. Ram fans were making a lot of noise during the game.

While we were leaving walking out of the stadium I was raising my Rams foam finger up at all the viking fans walking our way! I was just looking at them with a big smile waving it around in the air.

Many Viking fans were doing the skol chant when Curl was down injured. Ram fans around us were saying no class and I was pretty shocked at the timing of their chant.
Too many Football fans are so classless. These fans are about as classy as you get.

It is just a crap group anymore.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Too many Football fans are so classless. These fans are about as classy as you get.

It is just a crap group anymore.
Yeah it was odd because they were mostly well behaved the ones I was meeting and they were talking to us because my friend had a really cool Viking jacket with anniversary and Super Bowl patches all over and everybody was commenting on it.

At least Curl was back in the game in the 4th quarter looking healthy. I saw our rookie safety subbing for him after Curl went limping off to the locker room.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Huge win! We are right back in it!

This offense looks so much better and different with Puka and Kupp.

This young defence is coming alive.

We are going to get healthier!

Stafford was a magician. A few missed throws but an outstanding outing. We have been waiting for that since week 1. He's the best QB in the NFC and we pay him well because of it so nice to see him shift the outcome of a game for us!

Part of me wonders if Puka's recovery timeline was all a smoke-screen so we could unleash him on the Vikings by surpirse. Was this game always the target?:thinking:
Total smoke screen imo. Two weeks ago I read an article saying the Rams got bad news on Puka's injury. It said it was much worse than originally diagnosed. Misinformation doesn't just apply to draft season.
so a few minutes early.. but I got the dub for my birthday.. just like the kid in the stands lol
Tell the truth. You are that kid in the stands aren't you?
You guys watching the after game watching Nikki Glazer? :rolleyes: Some lame ass jokes.
I said it before...Corny! Dumb idea to have her on that show.
Also of note. DRob is a a bad ass 3rd option in this offense. Dudes got all kinds of swag too
Early in the season someone posted a stat showing him as a top receiver for separation. That's a good skill, especially in the Red zone
Well, the Vikings offense did have to sit on the sidelines a lot more than other offenses have.

I had no confidence in this game. Getting Puka and Cooper back on the same day shows what this team was (and is) supposed to be. We went toe to toe with the Lions and just beat the 1 loss Vikings. Our defense was fresh for most of the game and bringing pressure.

Rams are a completely different team out there with those two back. It had a positive effect on both sides of the ball.
And Puka didn't finish the Lions game
Limmer stays at center. Either guy comes back, they play left guard
No way that happens. I like Limmer but he's no Avila and I doubt they sit a highly paid Jonah Jackson, unless they could trade Jackson which doesn't seem likely.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Our young defense is getting better. We got nailed with 2 TDs in the first quarter then only allowed 2 FGs the rest of the way. If our O-line gets healthy and out defense keeps improving, this team can still turn things around and make a run for the playoffs.

Our schedule looks favorable with the She hags up next, then the dolphins and patriots.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
After 7 games, Rams tied for lead in NFC-W with Sea for points scored... And lead in fewest points allowed. !!!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Celebrate We Did It GIF

We win!