Rams sign WR Demarcus Robinson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Tutu isn't going anywhere and I don't know why people would think or want that.

He clearly showed last year he was able to run routes, get open and catch the ball... with the juice to stretch defenses. He's not an every down guy... but he's a useful guy.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Mods, on the other hand, are open season... :sunglasses:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I guess I don't understand all the Skow hate. Yeah he dropped an open pass. But the guy wouldnt have seen so much playing time if the coaches saw what many of you all do. To me, the guy is a football player. Blue collar if you will. I likes me some Benny.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Mods, on the other hand, are open season... :sunglasses:
brother anyone GIF

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Don’t see how you can think The Rams won’t be competitive?
With or without this wr?
—Good point about Puka & the signings.The Rams have always wanted to have a solid WR group. Last year was tough,but having Matthew Stafford healthy throughout OTA’s has to tell Rams Fans something about The Rams leadership.
I agree, but the national narrative and even some here have expressed the view that they will be vying for a top 5 pick. So just pointing out they must be confident otherwise.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
BTW, just caught an Eagles weekly cable TV program. They previewed the NFC West dunce they play that division this yr.

They called the Rams and the Cards the likley 2 worst teams in the league this yr.

So the narrative is real and why I commented its encouraging that the Rams seem to be making an effort to bring in affordable vets to bolster the roster instead of just throwing a bunch of rookies out there to tank the season.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Vegas also has us in bottom 5 (or 6) as well FWIW. So there is money behind the narrative.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Vegas also has us in bottom 5 (or 6) as well FWIW. So there is money behind the narrative.
Funny, because Vegas may end up below us. Oh! You meant Vegas oddsmakers. :laugh4:

BTW, Hell of a contested catch by Skow along the sideline in that game last year.

dang

Legend
Skowronek showed some positive signs last year, imo.
He was good enough to get me to learn how to correctly spell his name.

View: https://twitter.com/NFLonCBS/status/1574845312988057605

Contested sideline catch vs. LVR:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDH4p3Qm_vc

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_6b_4JaLlM

Compilation of LVR snaps:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M110tWBv7FU

Skow gains 20 pounds and he’s the same size as Hopkins. He’s too valuable as a FB/TE/WR for the Rams to cut.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Ben "The Chronic" Skowronek isn't goin' any whizzle, fo damn shizzle. He'll stizzay in L.A. wit McVay

Ram65

Legend
Gotta love the early reactions.

Kupp is Kupp. Jefferson is healthy. Benny Skow is a player with many talents. Atwell has great speed and seems to have learned the offense. Puka Nacua is getting positive reviews.

That leaves 3 big targets for 6th spot. Could be 7 spots with a returner. Rams trying to improve the roster and add insurance.

Lance McCutcheon
Tyler Johnson
Demarcus Robinson

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
One of the Rams stated values is "anti-fragile".
Yeah I had to chuckle when I noted that. Hard to blame them way kids are nowadays. So I am glad to see it.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I guess I don't understand all the Skow hate. Yeah he dropped an open pass. But the guy wouldnt have seen so much playing time if the coaches saw what many of you all do. To me, the guy is a football player. Blue collar if you will. I likes me some Benny.
Thanks - for post.
Ben Sko helped The Rams win a Superbowl.He is everything you are saying he is.
My view though is he is not a good WR.The Rams upgraded their TE position which he filled in Great as a H-back.He is a stud & should be a core special teams player.
You’re right,but special teams is where he has to butter his bread.The Rams have a young team with a lot of DB’s.If those players step up on teams it becomes a numbers game.

-The other question will be how good are this WR’s that don’t play special teams? If they make the squad then Ben Sko has a hard time making the team.

-He worked with Greg Olson after practice in training camp trying to get better with his hands.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Thanks - for post.
My view though is he is not a good WR.The Rams upgraded their TE position which he filled in Great as a H-back.He is a stud & should be a core special teams player.
You’re right,but special teams is where he has to butter his bread.The Rams have a young team with a lot of DB’s.If those players step up on teams it becomes a numbers game.

-The other question will be how good are this WR’s that don’t play special teams? If they make the squad then Ben Sko has a hard time making the team.

-He worked with Greg Olson after practice in training camp trying to get better with his hands.
You're on point. To me Skow has more value to us in that H-back role..or a big slot receiver than in the role as strictly a wide out. That and him being a solid special teamer is why I believe he'll make the team.

For what it's worth I think Robinson will be our return guy and johnson and McCutcheon will battle for the last wr spot.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thanks - for post.

Maybe you don't understand me or the rules of this board. You can give criticism of a player, but once you start talking about current Rams players, coaches, FO, etc and going off on - so and so is garbage, this guy's an idiot, this guy sucks... You are on the edge of getting booted. We don't do that here and won't allow that here. There are plenty of boards that will let you pull that shit. This is not one of them.

Are we clear?