Rams select Stetson Bennett (QB) with the 128th pick.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff was never rated much beyond 16-18th in the league hardly defined as a "very good QB1." He had a nice second half last season, let's see what transpires now that they've caught the attention of their competition.
16th or 18th by what metric?
In the top 100 players in the league, as voted by the players themselves, Goff was voted as the 38th overall best player, (10th Qb) in 2018 and 32nd overall player and (8th best QB) in 2019

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
You would think after leading Georgia to back to back National Titles they would reward Bennett with an Honorary Degree at the minimum.
Dr Bennett has a nice ring to it. :)

Plus we can brag that even our backup quarterback has a Doctor of Letters

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tell Me More Jeff Goldblum GIF by National Geographic Channel
For other people to dislike him. I don't give a shit what he did in college since he didn't hurt anybody. He didn't go to college to get a degree, some take advantage of the scholarship but not all do. Don't hold it against him or anybody else for that matter.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
For other people to dislike him. I don't give a shit what he did in college since he didn't hurt anybody. He didn't go to college to get a degree, some take advantage of the scholarship but not all do. Don't hold it against him or anybody else for that matter.

I don’t dislike him. I think he should’ve graduated after seven years in college, I didn’t like the pick, but he’s a Ram, and I
hope he kills it with us.

oldnotdead

Legend
Goff was never rated much beyond 16-18th in the league hardly defined as a "very good QB1." He had a nice second half last season, let's see what transpires now that they've caught the attention of their competition.

Last year he was ranked in the top 10 QBs in the NFL. It's not his fault the Lions were a bad team when he got there. When he was with the Rams he never had a losing season. In 2019 behind a terrible OL he still won 9 games and the Rams missed the playoffs not because of Goff but because Zuerlein missed a makeable FG that Goff got them into position to make as the clock counted down.

A tier one QB raises the play of guys around him. Goff did that in LA and he's doing it in Detroit.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The problem with short QBs is that to throw deep they must throw rainbows to get it above the DL.
False. The deep ball is probably the only pass that a short QB does NOT have to worry about that shit. Short and middle throws, that need to be on a rope are where he will need to find lanes and/or at times use a bit more arc than a taller QB would.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Bennett looked good yesterday in Shorty Pants.