Rams select Stetson Bennett (QB) with the 128th pick.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He can always go back and get a degree in something if he wants to do that one day. My wager is he knows he wasn't going to need it anyway, but he can go back.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are in for a long long long long 3 months
Just keep watching the clock, with that second hand moving glacially around the dial....slower...slower...sloooooooower.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
D
Trust me, I'm looking for it!
Dang man, Iowa is a freakin "dry" state for Yuengling, although they formed a company with Molsons/Coors to access breweries in the West and the website says they will be in all 48 states. soon. I guess it's King Cobra for you....

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Ugh, I live close to the land of yuengling......i can't stand the stuff personally. At least the lager. Their black and tan is passible though.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
He can always go back and get a degree in something if he wants to do that one day. My wager is he knows he wasn't going to need it anyway, but he can go back.
These guys very often go back and finish their degrees in the off season.

Happens all the time.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
I mean, if you're attending a university for 7 years, you might as well get your degree... You're already there.

Tano

Legend
Just keep watching the clock, with that second hand moving glacially around the dial....slower...slower...sloooooooower.
Sadist

Dentist GIF

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ugh, I live close to the land of yuengling......i can't stand the stuff personally. At least the lager. Their black and tan is passible though.
That is my favorite (Black & Tan). I once was laid up in a Pennsylvania hotel for several days and I bought a case of the Black & Tan and I finished it off like @CGI_Ram would!

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
That's Steve Martin and Bill Murray in Little Shop of Horrors.

Trivia Question:
What future, famous actor originated the role Murray played above, in the 1960 original version of the film?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well if you say so, it must be true.
I dont say so, the facts do
Alas, like I've said if this were a player on another team, he would be Johnny Manziel 2.0. But he's in horns and gets the auto defense from posters. I get that

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Did ya ever attend a institution of higher learning?

I did and from when i started to when I finally threw in towel was from '65 to '72. I ran out dollars and went to work in construction, painting high steel. Smokestacks and high rise buildings. It was only supposed to be a summer job but I liked the work and the dough, and so it goes.
Shit happens!
train
8bnt1syhvwq81.jpg

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I dont say so, the facts do
Alas, like I've said if this were a player on another team, he would be Johnny Manziel 2.0. But he's in horns and gets the auto defense from posters. I get that
It doesn't have a whole lot to do with Stetson being a Ram.

And more to do with people stating their opinions as fact.

Just my opinion. :)

Last edited: