Rams Select KT Leveston (OT/OG, Kansas State) With 254th pick.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bruss's issues were never really the injury. It was technique, strength (strength even prior to injury) and balance. Also, he's not even the type of OT/OG we draft anymore with our move to gap scheme.

This may be hyperbole but unless we need him for reps, I don't want him taking any from rookies in OTA's and camp. Lets just be done with him.

I don't think he makes the team either, but it wouldn't hurt to see what he has two years after the injury.

If he doesn't impress, it's not a huge loss. A wasted third round pick in a year where it was our top pick, but with the players we have, not a huge loss. If he impresses enough, we either have a backup or a trade chip. Either one works.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I don't think he makes the team either, but it wouldn't hurt to see what he has two years after the injury.

If he doesn't impress, it's not a huge loss. A wasted third round pick in a year where it was our top pick, but with the players we have, not a huge loss. If he impresses enough, we either have a backup or a trade chip. Either one works.
Yeah, his fate will ultimately be known by the end of preseason this year, if not before.