Rams record that few know or care about may fall on Sunday.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Fan of 89

Feel like he can ramp it up any time and they have the plays to feature him.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Not sure about that math. He's got only 22 catches in 6 games, 34 yards a game. He might clip 60 catches thanks to a 17th game (if he plays that many)
He's on pace for about 62. I just think he'll end up with a slightly higher number.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's on pace for about 62. I just think he'll end up with a slightly higher number.
If he plays the full 17, which he hasnt done in several seasons (full season that is, of course he hsnt played 17)
Like I said, he's decent but overall nothing like that 5 game stretch

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
If he plays the full 17, which he hasnt done in several seasons (full season that is, of course he hsnt played 17)
Like I said, he's decent but overall nothing like that 5 game stretch
No one is. That was a historic stretch for a TE in NFL history.
Decent is a fair description, but I think, with his overall game, he's a truly good TE.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No one is. That was a historic stretch for a TE in NFL history.
Decent is a fair description, but I think, with his overall game, he's a truly good TE.
Not sure why you're trying to create an argument, he's decent. My comments are regarding that 5 game stretch, how bizarre it is compared to the rest of his career.
In fact, the 522 yards he gained in that 5 game stretch would be his career high in any other season.
And the 4- 100 yards games he had in that stretch are the only 100 yard games he's had in his career

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Not sure why you're trying to create an argument, he's decent. My comments are regarding that 5 game stretch, how bizarre it is compared to the rest of his career.
In fact, the 522 yards he gained in that 5 game stretch would be his career high in any other season.
And the 4- 100 yards games he had in that stretch are the only 100 yard games he's had in his career
Sorry. Yeah, I’m being a little irritating, my bad.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm probably gonna look like a jackass later for saying this but I really think Harris is going to be a beast in this offense. He's going to give us what we haven't really ever had. This guy is a young Jimmy Graham IMO.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I'm probably gonna look like a jackass later for saying this but I really think Harris is going to be a beast in this offense. He's going to give us what we haven't really ever had. This guy is a young Jimmy Graham IMO.
You might be right. Once this guy gets the reps we will see it.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Higbee has come a long way from the kid who was drunk on his ass, hiding from the cops behind a tree :dizzy::laugh1:

Seriously though he's been a reliable contributor. Had some big drops early in his career but managed to put the work in and improve his consistency. Solid player.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Yeah you've always been sky high on Harris and of course I hope you're right. My 3 concerns about Harris:
1. IMHO I can tell he's a soccer player because his hands aren't super reliable yet. Had the fumble in preseason and also a few drops. (A couple in the EZ.) And right after the play, the ground would knock the ball loose, or he'd bobble it. Just doesn't seem to have big strong consistent hands (yet).
2. Still kinda light for a TE, and I'm sure he's got a long ways to go as a blocker.
3. Very inexperienced.

Having said that... yeah, I watched him in preseason and was very impressed with his ability to get open and be a playmaker. Had a lot of real nice completions. And he's a physical FREAK. His workout numbers are scary. Vertical jump, standing long jump, 40-time... the dude is just blessed.

So yeah I have high hopes for Harris too. Can he bulk up, improve his hands, and get some experience?

Real curious to see who gets the majority of snaps that would have gone to Mundt.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not sure about that math. He's got only 22 catches in 6 games, 34 yards a game. He might clip 60 catches thanks to a 17th game (if he plays that many)
I'ma guess he gets more action late in the season as defenses start to wear down. HigBeast may not be elite but he's in the top ten. And he's not just a big receiver. He blocks, he bleeds out, he does everything a TE needs you to do.

Look for his targets to increase as the season wears on.

jjab360

Legend
Am I crazy or is Higbee really underrated? All the man does is what is asked of him, the end of 2019 showed that he could pretty easily be a 1,000 yard receiver if he was featured in an offense. Watching Stafford and Goff in Detroit I honestly don't see any talent gap between him and T.J. Hockensen who is supposed to be the next big thing at the position.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Higbee seems like an assignment master.

He blends into the oline when blocking... Then suddenly pops out and catches a big pass.

His role I would figure has some complexities moving around like that… but rarely do we see him fail to understand his assignment.