Rams practice squad

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well if Watkins moves on and the Rams move on from Austin, then it's wide open for him, especially since they do not have a 2nd rounder next year and will have needs on the OL and CB.

I don't think CB is going to be a big problem next season. The Rams have keep extra CB's because of losing Tru Johnson next season.
The same with the safety position. Les Snead said they were really happy with this group. Isahi Johnson was cut because he does not fit Wade's defense as well. Greg Williams picked him up , that shows the quality at the position.
Both Petterson & Hatifield play man coverage well.
The Rams WR's will provide such valued experience during the season.

--Fisher lost a bunch of games the last few years because of the lack of depth at the DB position. Tru has been hurt along with JJ the year before. Joyner has been as hazard as well , because of his size & lack of cover skills.
I do think him being able to play everywhere though , which helps disguise the defense.

O-Line is a need position, but Snead like Williams & Andrew Donnal who just started practicing. I think they are only going dress 7 O'lineman.

--No Marquez,Rhaney,or Chase Reynolds. ThenDB's add so much on special teams compared to the past.
If a player gets hurt. Depth is huge.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I wonder what is seen in Paul McRoberts....he had a pretty bad game against GB too. He had like 10 targets for 1 catch.

17 targets with 5 catches overall....

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I wonder what is seen in Paul McRoberts....he had a pretty bad game against GB too. He had like 10 targets for 1 catch.

17 targets with 5 catches overall....

If you look at the game that Orlousy kept trowing the ball behind him. Don't blame the WR for inept QB play.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Updated PS for now:

Bryant, Omarius DT
Dunn, Michael OT
Eldrenkamp, Jake OL
Johnson, Isaiah DB
McKinzy, Cassanova LB
McRoberts, Paul WR
Rodgers, Sam RB
Thompson, Carlos LB
Trinca-Pasat, Luis DL
Willson, Travis TE

nighttrain

Legend
Updated PS for now:

Bryant, Omarius DT
Dunn, Michael OT
Eldrenkamp, Jake OL
Johnson, Isaiah DB
McKinzy, Cassanova LB
McRoberts, Paul WR
Rodgers, Sam RB
Thompson, Carlos LB
Trinca-Pasat, Luis DL
Willson, Travis TE
That's 10 !
train

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Still surprised they cut Forrest... I re-watched some of the preseason games last night and this morning. I thought he was better and more impactful at ILB than Hager.

I do realize he came back to the Rams and placed on IR. I wonder if they will reach an injury settlement and release him?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Updated PS for now:

Bryant, Omarius DT
Dunn, Michael OT
Eldrenkamp, Jake OL
Johnson, Isaiah DB
McKinzy, Cassanova LB
McRoberts, Paul WR
Rodgers, Sam RB
Thompson, Carlos LB
Trinca-Pasat, Luis DL
Willson, Travis TE

I've got Dunn & Johnson as my next two pc guys to be released if we can pick-up some more talent. jmo

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still surprised they cut Forrest... I re-watched some of the preseason games last night and this morning. I thought he was better and more impactful at ILB than Hager.

I do realize he came back to the Rams and placed on IR. I wonder if they will reach an injury settlement and release him?
He might have been better than Hager, if he wasn't hurt.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've got Dunn & Johnson as my next two pc guys to be released if we can pick-up some more talent. jmo
Dunn is possible with the signing of Dielman who can play everywhere on the OLine. Hard to tell at this point rosters are pretty settled and there isn't much out there that isn't hurt.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

Still did not have to cut him.... not all injured players get cut... btw, what was his injury? I never saw a report on that leading up to cuts.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yeah he definitely looked better than Hager

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

I would agree with you here but Hager calls the defense when Tree is out. Forrest has a special talent from what I have seen....where he can sneak/fight get skinny whatever you want to call it through traffic & make big plays @ the LOS!

Do you have any information as to the nature of the injury? or was it a lingering knee issue from last season or was this a brand new injury?

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would agree with you here but Hager calls the defense when Tree is out. Forrest has a special talent from what I have seen....where he can sneak/fight get skinny whatever you want to call it through traffic & make big plays @ the LOS!

Do you have any information as to the nature of the injury? or was it a lingering knee issue from last season or was this a brand new injury?
I agree if Hager and Forrest were to take over starting imo Forrest plays Barron's spot and Hager takes Trees spot. Though I think McKinzy is the eventual replacement for Tree.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still did not have to cut him.... not all injured players get cut... btw, what was his injury? I never saw a report on that leading up to cuts.
Something with his knee, no more details that I found.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Dunn is possible with the signing of Dielman who can play everywhere on the OLine. Hard to tell at this point rosters are pretty settled and there isn't much out there that isn't hurt.
I thought that RT UDFA Rookie Micheal Dunn improve with each pre season game. Problem with Dunn is he is a one post reserve @ RT. Dielman sure looks like an interior NFL OL'er & not sure he is RT material in the NFL. I look forward to seeing Dielman play in this Ram OL.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Something with his knee, no more details that I found.
Forrest had a badly injured knee last season but the decision was NOT to have surgery on it. It could be that after taking the knee out for a test run in TC & pre season the knee may have needed surgery originally.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Practice Squad

#
Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Age Exp. College
67 Bryant, Omarius DT 6-3 315 22 R Western Kentucky
73 Dunn, Michael OL 6-5 300 R Maryland
60 Eldrenkamp, Jake C 6-5 300 23 R Washington
27 Johnson, Isaiah DB 6-1 207 25 3 Georgia Tech
57 McKinzy, Cassanova OLB 6-3 257 24 1 Auburn
19 McRoberts, Paul WR 6-2 197 24 1 Southeast Missouri State
39 Rogers, Sam FB 5-10 235 22 R Virginia Tech
53 Thompson, Carlos OLB 6-5 250 25 1 Mississippi
87 Wilson, Travis TE 6-7 258 23 R Utah
This is great thanks for the post BonifayRam, But, maybe you can tell me (or anyone else!) WHY only 9 players!? We can carry 10! So why not 10!? It's not like we can't cut or add to the PS at will. That happens all the time!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is great thanks for the post BonifayRam, But, maybe you can tell me (or anyone else!) WHY only 9 players!? We can carry 10! So why not 10!? It's not like we can't cut or add to the PS at will. That happens all the time!
That was updates they added Trinca-Pasat as the 10th. He had to clear waivers.