Rams practice squad

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Snead made it sound like they really like Mundt, so do they add a 2nd TE, or will Wilson get bumped if Mundt clears waivers?

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I wonder if McRoberts got a sniff to be on another teams PS. The deck is kinda stacked against him here as the 8th WR

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I wonder if McRoberts got a sniff to be on another teams PS. The deck is kinda stacked against him here as the 8th WR

Well if Watkins moves on and the Rams move on from Austin, then it's wide open for him, especially since they do not have a 2nd rounder next year and will have needs on the OL and CB.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
They would have to put him on their active 53-man roster.

Only if he's claimed. But players can go to other teams PS. For example, QB Taysom Hill was waived by the packers, and signed on to the Vikings PS.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Snead made it sound like they really like Mundt, so do they add a 2nd TE, or will Wilson get bumped if Mundt clears waivers?

I believe so and would not be shocked if they added the other 2 as well.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McRoberts seems pretty safe as the only WR on the practice squad. Glad we got him in

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
McRoberts seems pretty safe as the only WR on the practice squad. Glad we got him in

Well, when they bring Mike Thomas back from suspension, there could be another release, but I'm not sure who, but if he cleared waivers, then that person would replace McRoberts most likely.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Only if he's claimed. But players can go to other teams PS. For example, QB Taysom Hill was waived by the packers, and signed on to the Vikings PS.
McRoberts was put on our practice squad so he would have to be put on their 53 if they claimed them.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, when they bring Mike Thomas back from suspension, there could be another release, but I'm not sure who, but if he cleared waivers, then that person would replace McRoberts most likely.
Yeah that's true but honestly at this point I forgot how Thomas looks.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
McRoberts was put on our practice squad so he would have to be put on their 53 if they claimed them.

His post was "I wonder if McRoberts got another sniff to be on another teams PS". Him being on ours is irrelevant. He was wondering if another team had interest in him.

nighttrain

Legend
this is what i was referring to when talking a possible trade..Team trading for McRoberts can then put him on it's practice squad, i think

train

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Thats not a bad PS if you ask me - any of those guys could step up onto the 53R - should the PS have a QB? or will Wilson be moonlighting there??

fearsomefour

Legend
Practice Squad

#
Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Age Exp. College
67 Bryant, Omarius DT 6-3 315 22 R Western Kentucky
73 Dunn, Michael OL 6-5 300 R Maryland
60 Eldrenkamp, Jake C 6-5 300 23 R Washington
27 Johnson, Isaiah DB 6-1 207 25 3 Georgia Tech
57 McKinzy, Cassanova OLB 6-3 257 24 1 Auburn
19 McRoberts, Paul WR 6-2 197 24 1 Southeast Missouri State
39 Rogers, Sam FB 5-10 235 22 R Virginia Tech